You may also like

Rate Dr. David H. Pico

Dr. David H. Pico's Ratings

Dr. Pico is absolutely the best chiropractor. Smart, experienced, intuitive, gentle and caring. He has a sixth sense. My yoga teacher recommended him and I was not disappointed! And he does more than just backs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I went to Dr. Pico after my only chiropractor passed away. I'm so glad my friend recommended him - he's a life saver. I never thought I'd trust another chiropractor, but Dr. Pico is professional, kind, effective, and not at all pushy. He doesn't try to rope you into unnecessary visits and meets you right where you are. He has helped me after a bad fall on my back, training for a marathon, and everywhere in between. I'm so glad to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I have always been skeptical about chiropractic treatment. However, after living with lower back pain for more than six months, I finally saw Dr. Pico on the referral of a colleague. I have been going to Dr. Pico for about 2 months and I am pain-free and overall feel better. He is very thorough and his office staff is very pleasant. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Pico if you are experiencing back or neck pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

He couldn't be nicer or better. He is a terrific chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Pico is incredible. He sees a lot of patients but makes you feel like you are the only one. He is a true Pro, always finding my trouble spot within 5 seconds. His staff is excellent as well. I feel safe and well on my way health under Dr. Pico's care. And he's so nice, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Dr. Pico is FANTASTIC. I have only been going to him for a month, but I feel better than I have in a very long time. His adjustments are exactly what I need on that given day (not just the same routine every time like other chiropractors I've gone to). I walk out of each and every appointment feeling great, like I am really on the road to good health and a properly aligned spine. I also feel like a truly cared-for patient, and like the health and well-being of all the patients are what is most important to Dr. Pico. He answers any questions I have and I never feel rushed out of the office, though it can get very busy, of course, because this is a great chiropractor! His staff members are wonderful, and I can definitely recommend the massage therapists. It's a great office overall. His office hours are convenient too; I've been able to get early morning appointments before work or evening appointments for after work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Pico! My husband was having issues with headaches and neck pain and I suggested chiropractic - but in order for him to go, I promised to go too! Two years later we're both much happier and healthier, and we look forward to any time that we get to see Dr. Pico and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Pico is amazing! He and his staff are very polite, professional and friendly. He has helped me tremendously and I trust him completely. It can be very daunting going to see a chiropractor as you don't know what to expect - but with Dr Pico you can expect exceptional skill and care. And he won't rip you off either!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I first started seeing Dr. Pico to cure some brutal and constant headaches. He was the only person to give any relief and i go immediately to him whenever another headache begins. I've been seeing him for years and I've referred everyone I know to him. None of my friends have had anything but amazing things to say about Dr. Pico. He's kind, caring, mellow, non-judgmental, and always ready to help you maintain health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

I was just referred to Dr David Pico yesterday and after meeting him today I am so pleased to say I found a new Chiropractor. I have been going to Chiropractors for over 25 years as part of overall health and maintenance. I have seen some doozeys when is comes to some chiropractors, so when I find a good one, I want to hold on to them. Dr David was incredibly personable and professional. His outlook on health and wellness is just that---an outlook on your health and wellness, and not the wellness of his bank account. Definitely check him out and make him your Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81561].votes_count ]]