Rate Dr. David H. Pico

Dr. David H. Pico's Ratings

I have always been skeptical about chiropractic treatment. However, after living with lower back pain for more than six months, I finally saw Dr. Pico on the referral of a colleague. I have been going to Dr. Pico for about 2 months and I am pain-free and overall feel better. He is very thorough and his office staff is very pleasant. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Pico if you are experiencing back or neck pain.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

He couldn't be nicer or better. He is a terrific chiropractor.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pico is incredible. He sees a lot of patients but makes you feel like you are the only one. He is a true Pro, always finding my trouble spot within 5 seconds. His staff is excellent as well. I feel safe and well on my way health under Dr. Pico's care. And he's so nice, too!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Dr. Pico is FANTASTIC. I have only been going to him for a month, but I feel better than I have in a very long time. His adjustments are exactly what I need on that given day (not just the same routine every time like other chiropractors I've gone to). I walk out of each and every appointment feeling great, like I am really on the road to good health and a properly aligned spine. I also feel like a truly cared-for patient, and like the health and well-being of all the patients are what is most important to Dr. Pico. He answers any questions I have and I never feel rushed out of the office, though it can get very busy, of course, because this is a great chiropractor! His staff members are wonderful, and I can definitely recommend the massage therapists. It's a great office overall. His office hours are convenient too; I've been able to get early morning appointments before work or evening appointments for after work.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Pico! My husband was having issues with headaches and neck pain and I suggested chiropractic - but in order for him to go, I promised to go too! Two years later we're both much happier and healthier, and we look forward to any time that we get to see Dr. Pico and his staff.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Pico is amazing! He and his staff are very polite, professional and friendly. He has helped me tremendously and I trust him completely. It can be very daunting going to see a chiropractor as you don't know what to expect - but with Dr Pico you can expect exceptional skill and care. And he won't rip you off either!

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I first started seeing Dr. Pico to cure some brutal and constant headaches. He was the only person to give any relief and i go immediately to him whenever another headache begins. I've been seeing him for years and I've referred everyone I know to him. None of my friends have had anything but amazing things to say about Dr. Pico. He's kind, caring, mellow, non-judgmental, and always ready to help you maintain health.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I was just referred to Dr David Pico yesterday and after meeting him today I am so pleased to say I found a new Chiropractor. I have been going to Chiropractors for over 25 years as part of overall health and maintenance. I have seen some doozeys when is comes to some chiropractors, so when I find a good one, I want to hold on to them. Dr David was incredibly personable and professional. His outlook on health and wellness is just that---an outlook on your health and wellness, and not the wellness of his bank account. Definitely check him out and make him your Dr.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pico. He is warm, engaged, thoughtful and has a great sense of humor. I am literally part of about a 15-person friend group who sees him regularly, and we all keep bringing in more of our friends and family. Personally, I have very severely herniated disks that have limited my health for many years. Dr. Pico has spoken at length with me about not only spinal health, but gym regimens, nutrition, relaxation techniques, and all kinds of self-care. He also routinely donates time and monies to local charities, which I greatly appreciate. Finally, he is wonderful about payment. When I needed 2 sessions a week and could not afford it, he put me on a monthly plan that made it possible. This is truly a guy who puts the health and well-being of his patients ahead of anything else. Also, LGBTQ friendly!

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pico is a caring and incredibly competent doctor. He is very skilled, as well as personable. I always feel confident I will walk out of his office far healthier than I walked in.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag