Rate Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Chandan Brar's Ratings

Dr Brar is a pleasure to visit. His treatments give me great short term relief, and will keep me active in the long term. His unique experience with sports injuries helped a lot while I was recovering from arm and hand injuries, and in keeping my ankles working for running. His clinic couldn't be more convenient, or his staff more friendly and efficient. I especially appreciate having the massage clinic right next door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Brar following a diagnosis by my family doctor that I had scoliosis (curvature of the spine). As an active woman and someone who would like to remain active for a long time, I decided to seek chiropractic care to see what could be done to ensure that this condition did not deteriorate, and to explore what options I had to improve it. Dr. Brar’s thorough assessment during my initial visit also revealed other misalignments that I didn’t even know about, all of which contributed to tension areas in my body (including my knees), and random pain in my back, neck and shoulders.

Am I ever glad that I went to see to Dr. Brar! During the past few months, I have come to trust his high level of professionalism, breadth and depth of knowledge, and precise adjustments. Having seen another chiropractor before, I always had misgivings about hearing the “cracking” in my body during adjustments. The specialized table that Dr. Brar uses has removed this malaise.

As an added bonus, Dr. Brar is always in a positive frame of mind, has a genuine and welcoming smile, and provides me with tips and tricks to keep my body aligned between adjustments. As a result of his excellent care, I am very pleased to note that my back is noticeably better, my other pains have eased, and I feel a sense of improved alignment and increased energy flow in my body overall.

In short, Dr. Brar is the kind of health care professional I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for the highest level of chiropractic care from a doctor who truly cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Excellent experience in every way. I've struggled with lower back pain for several years and tried many different courses of treatment to no avail - including chiro with another doctor, which ended up being a very negative experience. I was referred to Dr. Brar by a friend and decided to give chiro a second chance. I'm so glad that I did, because within about 2 weeks (3 visits a week) I noticed a significant improvement and it's only continued to get better since then. Dr. Brar is kind, knowledgeable, clearly passionate about his work and an excellent communicator - he's happy to explain exactly what's wrong that day, what's causing it, and how/why he is treating it. He even goes out of his way to share articles/literature that might relate to a patient's particular problem... he clearly enjoys reading up on the latest research, even in his spare time. He is ever-professional and yet very friendly and approachable; everything you could want in a healthcare provider!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I have been under Dr Brar's care for 3(ish) years. He has helped me heal from chronic lower back pain. He is attentive and communicates well with me about my care. The reception staff at the practice are also lovely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

During my first visit with Dr. Brar, he did a thorough assessment, paid attention, took my concerns seriously, and was also nice enough to address the nervousness I felt about seeing a male chiropractor. He performed x-rays on site and was able to show me immediately where my problem was. Thanks to Dr. Brar I have experienced immeasurable improvement not only in my "problem area" but throughout my whole body. My posture is improving, my back feels less crunchy & generally doesn't feel as tired as the end of the day. Recently, I hurt my neck during the workday and Dr. Brar was able to immediately take care for it when I went in for my appointment that afternoon. Physio has never provided me with such immediate results. He is extremely professional yet maintains a very easy-going, down to earth personality. I am really glad to be a patient of Dr. Brar's and would absolutely recommend him to any and all who are seeking chiropractic care--particularly those who have misgivings about it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Brar was extremely helpful in realigning my back. I went to him dragging one leg and experiencing constant back pain. Within 2 weeks of beginning treatment, the pain in my back had disappeared and I was again walking normally. I am very grateful to Dr. Brar and his staff for their assistance. Unfortunately, I am relocating from Ottawa, but Dr. Brar has provided the name of a chiropractor in my new location and has given me a CD of my xrays to forward to my new chiropractor. Bottom line - the experience at the Glebe Chiropractic centre was very positive. I never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. My only hope is to find a chiropractor equal to Dr. Brar's skill and efficiency in my new location. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2208743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I was not really pleased with the plan he set me up with... Back problems related to desk work and he had me coming in 3 times a week for several weeks. Just felt like a money grab. Didn't really feel like any of the treatments made a difference with my back. Not a fan of that table thing he used. Never gave me stretches or things to do between treatments. Really underwhelmed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Brar about 6 weeks ago after a referral from a friend. I had extreme pain in my hip and had great difficulty sitting and lying down. I have had barely any pain in this hip since I've been seeing Dr. Brar and have experienced an increased sense of overall well-being and health as a result of regular chiropractic care. Dr. Brar is patient, kind, punctual and extremely knowledgeable. He never makes you feel like you are taking up too much of his time - he listens to your concerns and gives great feedback and suggestions for change. In addition to reduced hip pain, I have seen a reduction in migraines, menstrual pain and shoulder pain. In short, I feel like I have my life back. Thanks, Dr. Brar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Brar from a strong referral from a close friend. I was having problems and seeing discomfort in some of the athletics I take part in and met with Dr. Brar for a second opinion as I was not seeing the results I wanted from my previous chiropractor. It was tough to leave my previous chiropractor as you do develop a relationship with them but I am very glad that I did seeing the more comprehensive treatments I am receiving from Dr. Brar. His expertise in sports chiropractic is a great fit for me as much of the discomfort I experience is more from sports-related injuries rather than aging joints. He is always very thorough with his adjustments as you never feel like he is rushed during your appointment. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Brar is wonderful, he is very caring of my needs and since I have been seeing him I am pain free!!! This is a very big deal to me because I have a dry physical job and was in a lot of pain daily, I have noticed a huge difference and can now love my job again... I would recommend him to anyone looking or a gentle chiropractor who really listens and cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163809].votes_count ]]