Rate Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Chandan Brar's Ratings

During my first visit with Dr. Brar, he did a thorough assessment, paid attention, took my concerns seriously, and was also nice enough to address the nervousness I felt about seeing a male chiropractor. He performed x-rays on site and was able to show me immediately where my problem was. Thanks to Dr. Brar I have experienced immeasurable improvement not only in my "problem area" but throughout my whole body. My posture is improving, my back feels less crunchy & generally doesn't feel as tired as the end of the day. Recently, I hurt my neck during the workday and Dr. Brar was able to immediately take care for it when I went in for my appointment that afternoon. Physio has never provided me with such immediate results. He is extremely professional yet maintains a very easy-going, down to earth personality. I am really glad to be a patient of Dr. Brar's and would absolutely recommend him to any and all who are seeking chiropractic care--particularly those who have misgivings about it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Brar was extremely helpful in realigning my back. I went to him dragging one leg and experiencing constant back pain. Within 2 weeks of beginning treatment, the pain in my back had disappeared and I was again walking normally. I am very grateful to Dr. Brar and his staff for their assistance. Unfortunately, I am relocating from Ottawa, but Dr. Brar has provided the name of a chiropractor in my new location and has given me a CD of my xrays to forward to my new chiropractor. Bottom line - the experience at the Glebe Chiropractic centre was very positive. I never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. My only hope is to find a chiropractor equal to Dr. Brar's skill and efficiency in my new location. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I was not really pleased with the plan he set me up with... Back problems related to desk work and he had me coming in 3 times a week for several weeks. Just felt like a money grab. Didn't really feel like any of the treatments made a difference with my back. Not a fan of that table thing he used. Never gave me stretches or things to do between treatments. Really underwhelmed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Brar about 6 weeks ago after a referral from a friend. I had extreme pain in my hip and had great difficulty sitting and lying down. I have had barely any pain in this hip since I've been seeing Dr. Brar and have experienced an increased sense of overall well-being and health as a result of regular chiropractic care. Dr. Brar is patient, kind, punctual and extremely knowledgeable. He never makes you feel like you are taking up too much of his time - he listens to your concerns and gives great feedback and suggestions for change. In addition to reduced hip pain, I have seen a reduction in migraines, menstrual pain and shoulder pain. In short, I feel like I have my life back. Thanks, Dr. Brar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Brar from a strong referral from a close friend. I was having problems and seeing discomfort in some of the athletics I take part in and met with Dr. Brar for a second opinion as I was not seeing the results I wanted from my previous chiropractor. It was tough to leave my previous chiropractor as you do develop a relationship with them but I am very glad that I did seeing the more comprehensive treatments I am receiving from Dr. Brar. His expertise in sports chiropractic is a great fit for me as much of the discomfort I experience is more from sports-related injuries rather than aging joints. He is always very thorough with his adjustments as you never feel like he is rushed during your appointment. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Brar is wonderful, he is very caring of my needs and since I have been seeing him I am pain free!!! This is a very big deal to me because I have a dry physical job and was in a lot of pain daily, I have noticed a huge difference and can now love my job again... I would recommend him to anyone looking or a gentle chiropractor who really listens and cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Brar has been my Hero since he helped me manage my neck, back, and shoulder pain after seeing another chiropractor with no change. I was about to give up on chiropractors. What really impressed me was when he did a follow up phone call the day after treating my daughter to see if she was feeling better. Dr. Brar puts the "care" in healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I've been dealing with back and neck pain for over a decade due to an accident and Dr. Brar and the Glebe Chiropractic Clinic was referred to me by a co-worker last April. Since seeing Dr. Brar, I have felt a great deal of improvement in my lower back and neck. My health has significantly improved and I'm much more energetic than I have been in years. Dr. Brar has been more than helpful, he is very knowledgeable and has shown me nothing but tremendous care, a strong dedication to making my health his number one priority. The staff is great and they have a wonderfully positive and inviting atmosphere. I have referred my best friend to Dr. Brar and I share my experiences with others regularly. I would recommend Dr. Chandan Brar's services to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Following a friend's recommendation, I have been visiting Dr. Brar for less than two months and already there has been a great decrease of pain and increase of mobility of my lower back. Although I mainly went to see him about my lower back pain, his sports therapy experience has also been able to help with a sport-induced chronic shoulder injury. The staff are always welcoming and professional and each person adds their own unique touch. Dr. Brar especially is very knowledgeable, open, and approachable, and is committed to giving the best care possible while also encouraging an active lifestyle. He has a tender heart and truly does care about helping your body feel and work better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Brar is excellent. I came to his clinic in a lot of pain and very frustrated. In the initial visit we went over my medical history, took x-rays and scans. He listened carefully to everything I told him and was very knowledgeable. On my next visit he went over the x-rays and scans with me in detail and gave me documents to take home showing the trouble areas in my spine. It felt very empowering to be included in my own treatment this way. I am into my 6th week of treatment now and feeling amazingly better. Dr. Brar is very skilled and has a wonderful 'bedside manner'. Glebe Chiropractic Clinic is a great place. Very friendly, very helpful. I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Brar to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163805].votes_count ]]