Rate Dr. Jonathan R. Hartman

Dr. Jonathan R. Hartman's Ratings

Dr. Hartman cares about his patients and he works hard to find the right therapy or solution for them. He diagnosed me correctly when I sought a second opinion, after months of going in the wrong direction. He referred me to the right doctor for further treatment and has worked with me the last 6 months to improve my health. I will continue to work with him; he is personable, knows his trade and he presents solutions that make sense and are achievable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I was experiencing lower back pain for weeks and after one treatment with Dr. Hartman, I had immediate and lasting relief. I continue to see him on a regular basis and every treatment aids in my performance with physical activity whether it is my back, hamstrings or lats. I can't recommend Dr. Hartman enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I was in a constant state of pain (lower back and sciatica) for over 3 months. As a doctor and surgeon, I was beginning to doubt if I would be able to continue working. My orthopedic back surgeon said I was looking at 3 spinal fusions. All conservative treatment had failed and I was miserable and disabled. Dr Hartman, using active release techniques and a high tech spinal decompession machine,rendered me pain free.His care,treatment and knowledge were superb. Five stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I had a very good experience with Dr Hartman and the team. Dr Hartman is extremely knowledgeable about the latest techniques. He always listens very intently to the problems and then creates the diagnoses. The program he follows requires effort on the patients part, but it works very effectively. They are very busy in that clinic, but Dr Hartman and his team always pay attention to each detail of the individual patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

For over 20 years I have visited many Dr's with my lower back issues. Dr. Hartman is one gifted individual; he takes his time explaining the situation and what needs to take place to get the final results. Words can't express how much better I am feeling working with Dr. Hartman. One thing I like to talk about is the entire staff; every single one of them is true professional, the PT department, wonderful individuals committed to helping everyone. I highly recommend everyone to visit Dr. Hartman you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Fantastic doctor! Too bad he's not in the Clifton office anymore. He treated me for my back and neck pain. He listens to the patient and is very warm and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Dr. Hartman ia amazing. I feel wonderful. He treats each patient as if they are a family member. What a wonderful bed-side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr Hartman treated me for several months for a frozen shoulder. His adjustments, deep tissue massage, along with exercise therapy, worked wonders. Result: The range of motion in my arm/shoulder is greatly increased. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

You are so much more then a Chiropractor. Thanks for help with my other health Problems and questions ;-) I must say you are my Favorite Doctor ever!!! U do something a lot of Doctors do not take the time to do anymore. Listen to your Patients and talk to then like a normal person so they can understand u.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I have been visiting Dr. Hartman for approximately 2 months now and have had nothing but success and progress during my time under his care. Dr. Hartman has relieved a lot of lower and mid back pain and has allowed me to restore and do little things again (like being able to cross my legs while seated). Dr. Hartman does an excellent job of conveying his knowledge to you in ways that make you understand what he is doing and how he is trying to help you and your general overall health. The results are great - I've noticed that because of his work and fixing of my posture - I stand taller (about an inch) and as a result feel more confident and do not have to deal with nagging pains which I previously had prior to visiting Dr. Hartman. Also from taking his workout and health recommendations I feel healthier and full of life. I strongly recommend Dr. Hartman to any potential patient, his dedication and true care/concern for helping people is a rare quality these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166577].votes_count ]]