Rate Dr. Kenneth Plaut

Dr. Kenneth Plaut's Ratings

My wife has had 3 failed back surgeries. I have taken her to many different Chiropractor's in our time together. I have been told that she is harder than most people to adjust. This is no exaggeration....Dr. Plaut is the only Chiropractor that we have found that can consistently adjust her lower back and is very good with her neck as well. We live near Ojai. He moved his office from Ventura to Oxnard,(just off of Vinyard, by the Esplanade),January of 2013, but we gladly drive the extra couple of miles to see him. He is one of a kind and my wife and I feel very lucky to have found him. I recommend him to anyone looking for a consistently good Chiropractor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

surpasses the knowledge of most chiropractors, pleasant personality, good prices, good office standing and knowledge

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag