Rate Dr. JOHN R. DANDELSKI

Dr. JOHN R. DANDELSKI's Ratings

John is an exceptional chiropracter who focuses on the specific condition of the patient before he recommends a treatment plan. He is honest, straightforward and goes out of his way to help his patients. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Never felt better than I did after my appointment. Have gone to others in the past and am relieved to find someone who identifies the causes and helps. I've even started taking my children who now say..."I need to go see Dr. John." I wouldn't go see anyone else! I highly recommend Dr. John to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. John is possibly the most knowledgeable, helpful and passionate Chiropractor I have encountered. After years of pain he is the only Dr. who looked deeper and identified issues that may be causing the pain. He understands the human body better than most Dr's and he gets so excited about helping his patients you can see this is his true passion. I refer anyone I meet suffering from injuries, back issues or pain because I know he can make a difference in their treatment. I feel that he is changing my life as an active person with his treatment and care.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Doc John is by far the best chiropractor I've ever had. After sustaining injuries to my back while deployed in the military, I went through 4 other chiropractors that provided only marginal improvement. John took the greatest interest in a full evaluation, and identified issues I had prior to my deployment that I was completely unaware. As a triathlete and a scientist before he became a chiropractor, he truly has a broader understanding of how the body works and the role proper chiropractic care plays. Within 4 visits I was largely pain free, and after 8 visits, not only was I athletically active again, but actually competing. Rather than just popping my neck and lower back (as most of the other chiros had done), he found a quickly adjusted mis-alignments with my feet, knees, hips, elbows and ribs. After two years of fairly constant pain, I'm happy to report I am largely pain free and very active. I've recommended John to my significant other and two of my friends thus far.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dandelski diagnosed my back problem when no other doctor or chiropractor could. He was helpful, thorough and very nice. I found him to be very sincere in his care and concern for my well being.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

I've been to many chiropractors but Dr. John definitely stands out. He was the first to explain the root of my issues and give me exercises to treat them in addition to his chiropractic techniques that took away the pain. He's knowledgeable, passionate about his profession, and committed to healing. He takes on each issue as a challenge and doesn't stop until he's tackled it. As a triathlete, I'm faster than ever and at long last pain free! I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag