Dr. Ingrid N. Fullerton

Rate Dr. Ingrid N. Fullerton

Dr. Ingrid N. Fullerton's Ratings

Dr. Fullerton is not only an amazing Chiropractor, but her expertise in nutrition is exceptional. She helped my husband, myself and three other family members begin a new life style in eating starting with a cleanse and we all lost between 8-30 pounds each. She is a Chiropractor who believes in treating the whole body and knows how important nutrition is in health - We highly recommend her. Devlin and Green Families

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

When I went to see Dr. Ingrid Fullerton I was not able to turn my head at all. I had zero degree movability, therefore I was not able to drive my car. After a few visits I am back to normal. She is the most knowledgable and friendly person and I am so grateful to have found her and would highly recommend her. Renate Shein August 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Ingrid is an amazing chiropractor! I have been to many Chiropractors in the San Diego area and Ingrid is clearly the best! She spends time getting to know her patients and is very good at getting right down to the root of problems. She has so much knowledge in nutrition and has helped me loose weight in the process!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Ingrid is very caring and has a lot of knowledge in nutrition and healing thru what you eat. She has this ability to zero in on what is wrong and make me feel better. Many times the next day I notice that the pain is almost gone!! She has treated various injuries on me and also areas that have been overused. I have been to other Chiropractors that are good. Dr. Ingrid is still my favorite. She spends time teaching me also ways I can stretch some of my aches away. Awesome!! Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Doctor Fullerton is the best doctor I have ever gone to she is gentle and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204654].votes_count ]]