You may also like

Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for reiki and energy healing in the Bronx office. The treatment lasted 20 minutes and I felt awesome afterwards! Highly Recommended! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2844882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped alleviate the pain in my right knee. She read my MRIs and explained my options for treatment. The staff were nice in the Bronx. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2842599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain and this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. The treatment and doctor were wonderful. Dr Sayyed explained everything that I needed to do .......diet , therapy sessions, stretching. Dr Sayyed has a bubbly personality and is very attentive to details. I am going to continue because she takes Cigna insurance and I need this for my low back pain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2839042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for nutrition for my diabetes in the Bronx location. Her advice and information were vey helpful. I recommended Dr. J to all my co-workers because we work long hours and don't eat right and that's why my blood sugar is high. I follow up with Dr. Sayyed next week and I can't wait for the visit. The staff are nice, very attentive, no waiting time because by appointment.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2827628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

All 55555555555555555555555's. Very friendly chiropractor! Very attentive to details, gives a variety of options for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED A CHIROPRACTOR, DR.SAYYED HAS A VERY AWESOME PERSONALITY.GREAT ADJUSTMENTS!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2816152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan for my anxiety and Celiac . I was so happy to know that Dr. Sayyed is a Naturopathic doctor and a clinical nutritionist. The visit to her office was very informative and I have to change the way I have to eat. The breathing exercises were awesome for my anxiety. Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and homeopathy which I am going to consider. Loved the office,vibe, positive energy, and I will be back for reiki and homeopathy. I was very impressed with Dr. Sayyed because although she had other patients waiting in the lobby, she was very attentive and answered over 30 questions that I had asked her. :) Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2809725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

On Saturday, I went to see Dr. Sayyed for Chronic pain of my neck and low back that I had for so many years, Dr. Sayyed did Graston Technique and cold laser therapy which helped alleviate my back. I am also going to do Manipulation Under Anesthesia with Dr. Sayyed and her team in Manhattan. Dr. Sayyed explained the procedure, showed me on the MRIs where my disc bulges and disc herniation at different levels. I thought my experience with Dr. Sayyed was very informative and gave me a better direction to better health. Thank you Dr. Sayyed!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2805674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high cholesterol and diabetes. With the advice and Dr. Sayyed being my health coach.......I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle. I went to the Bronx location and it was an awesome experience! Thanks Dr. J

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2795784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I searched for a nutritionist and Dr. Sayyed was listed #1 so I called made an appointment for my diabetes. When I first met Dr. Sayyed she has this beautiful incredible energy. She is so down to earth and answered all my questions. Dr. Sayyed is very attentive, a good listener, and an excellent nutritionist. This was the first time I saw a nutritionist in my life. I should've done this sooner. I am now eating healthier meals. I want to lose 10 pounds before the summer comes and I can't wait!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2795778].votes_count ]]