You may also like

Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! DR.SAYYED IS EXTRAORDINARY. .....SHE LISTENS TO YOUR PRO LET'S AND GIVES YOU A TREATMENT PLAN.THE SERVICE IS GREAT. THE STAFF IS GREAT! I WENT TO THE MANHATTAN LOCATION AND I AM VISITING FROM GERMANY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I am a tourist from France and I love chiropractic. I searched on the Internet for chiropractic in NY and Dr. Janan Sayyed was listed #1 so I made an appointment and she booked me right away on a Saturday in Manhattan. I loved her bubbly attitude and her positive energy. The treatment was physiotherapy, massage, and the adjustments. When I return in the summer I am booking a couple of appointments with Dr. Sayyed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and the treatment and service were wonderful. I am 57 years old and the gentle healing hands of Dr. Sayyed and Trigger point therapy were amazing. Dr. Sayyed is also a nutritionist and I am going to make an appointment for my high blood pressure. Dr. Sayyed presents herself with an abundance of energy and the positive energy is reflected from that! The atmosphere is calming. very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I searched the Internet for a chiropractor and found Dr Sayyed. I read her profile and was very impressed with her education and talent. I made an appointment in Manhattan for my neck and mid back pain. The physical therapy and chiropractic adjustment made me feel so good after my treatment. The office is very beautiful and had a comfortable atmosphere. The wait time was less than 5 minutes. The chiropractor was very friendly and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me recover from my low back pain with physiotherapy and massage. The cold laser therapy helped to reduce the pain in my back. The stretching exercises are helping me get back my ROM in my neck and low back. Dr. Sayyed took a very thorough history taking and told me what my treatment options were. Next week my sister is trying chiropractic for the first time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I went to Manhattan for chiropractic and rekindle treatment. This chiropractor is awesome! This is the first time I tried chiropractic and reiki. I look forward to seeing Dr. Janan next 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Sayyed was referred by a friend and I am glad that I went to see Dr. Sayyed. I had shooting pain down my leg and low back pain. The physiotherapy treatment and gentle adjustment that Dr J did were wonderful. Atmosphere great, doctor very attentive, right on time! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I saw Dr Sayyed at Montefiore medical center for my neck and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed is so kind with a warm heart. Dr Just really cares about her patients and always gave advice on stretching, exercises, and nutrition. Dr. Janan took care of a lot of patients and we miss her very much. Her room always smelled so good because of the wellness aromatherapy. I loved her treatments, smile, adjustments, and good sense of humor. Dr Janan thank you for being a new awesome chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2740496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Sayyed's expertise and professionalism goes a long way! My husband and I came to see Dr. Sayyed for a second opinion and when she looked at my MRIs in my low back and explained everything in details and gave us other treatment options, I was very ecstatic ! Other doctors that I went to ONLY spent less than 5 minutes, Dr. Sayyed answered all of our questions. We went there for consultation and now we have our family holistic physician. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for taking the time to listen to us.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2732936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my neck and low back pain. Every time I come for treatment, my stiff neck gets better and better. The staff in the Bronx are very attentive. I saw Dr. Sayyed when she was in Westchester Avenue. Very smart and caring!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2727356].votes_count ]]