Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I went to Manhattan for chiropractic and rekindle treatment. This chiropractor is awesome! This is the first time I tried chiropractic and reiki. I look forward to seeing Dr. Janan next 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Sayyed was referred by a friend and I am glad that I went to see Dr. Sayyed. I had shooting pain down my leg and low back pain. The physiotherapy treatment and gentle adjustment that Dr J did were wonderful. Atmosphere great, doctor very attentive, right on time! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I saw Dr Sayyed at Montefiore medical center for my neck and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed is so kind with a warm heart. Dr Just really cares about her patients and always gave advice on stretching, exercises, and nutrition. Dr. Janan took care of a lot of patients and we miss her very much. Her room always smelled so good because of the wellness aromatherapy. I loved her treatments, smile, adjustments, and good sense of humor. Dr Janan thank you for being a new awesome chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2740496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Sayyed's expertise and professionalism goes a long way! My husband and I came to see Dr. Sayyed for a second opinion and when she looked at my MRIs in my low back and explained everything in details and gave us other treatment options, I was very ecstatic ! Other doctors that I went to ONLY spent less than 5 minutes, Dr. Sayyed answered all of our questions. We went there for consultation and now we have our family holistic physician. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for taking the time to listen to us.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my neck and low back pain. Every time I come for treatment, my stiff neck gets better and better. The staff in the Bronx are very attentive. I saw Dr. Sayyed when she was in Westchester Avenue. Very smart and caring!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2727356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I was surfing the Internet and with so many chiropractors I am glad I selected Dr. Sayyed. For my first appointment, I met Dr. Sayyed and she has this incredible aura and positive energy. I felt the vibe very quickly! I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain and diabetes for nutrition. Of course, these were two separate visits but the consultation was very informative. I love the electrical stimulation on my back with the hot pack. It made my stiff low back feel less tight. The massage was great! The chiropractic adjustments were awesome and aligned my back. I am going to try acupuncture next time. I am so glad Dr. Sayyed is part of my network plan Cigna. Definitely recommended without reservations!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2727195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I saw Dr.Sayyed for my low back pain and sciatica. The treatments was very effective! I love her gentle adjustments. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Say ye d's beautiful smile and warm hospatility! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2723480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Excellent Chiropractor, Excellent treatment! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with 5 STARS!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2722195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I have my appointment with Dr. Sayyed on Saturdays because it's convenient for me. Dr. Sayyed possesses a high energy & positive attitude which I just love. Dr. Sayyed is a great healer and has a beautiful personality!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2719871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed because I was referred by insurance company after a car accident. The treatment I had for chiropractic was great and effective healing my lower back. The spinal decompression, chiropractic adjustments, and stretching exercises really helped me and decreased my pain. The staff were great. Dr. Sayyed explained what my treatment options were and put it in the treatment plan. I also lost eight pounds due to meditations that I incorporated. Dr. Sayyed and her team were great! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2715961].votes_count ]]