Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my lupus. Her suggestions were very informative . I did have to change my diet to reduce flare-ups due to my condition. No waiting time, very fancy office, nice atmosphere and an excellent doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Sayyed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Sayyed is the most dynamic doctor I have ever met. Dr. Sayyed is knowledgeable, empathic, caring, great listener and an awesome doctor. I hope you take care of yourself just like you help your patients! Dr. Sayyed goes above and beyond for her patients, highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayyed for the past 2 years. Dr. Sayyed helped me with my low back pain and sciatica. Dr. Sayyed is amazing with her caring attitude and knowledge. Dr. Sayyed gentle adjustments and physical therapy helped to ease the pain in my back. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for helping my family and I and giving us the best possible back care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr Sayyed has this incredible energy that inspires you to be at your best in health and in positive attitude. She not only helped with my neck and low back pain, Dr Sayyed helped me in finding a job and showed me a positive outlook in life. This doctor really cares about her patients and takes the time to listen instead of brushing you off. This doctor used the traction table for my lower back which stretches and makes my back feel great. Her exercises and stretches helped me to improve my posture. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is awesome! Dr. Sayyed was personable, knowledeable, and she loves her job because she is very good at what she does! Definitely 5 stars & highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for the first time for nutrition and chiropractic. Dr. Sayyed is the most pleasant and Nicest doctor I have ever met. Dr. Sayyed assessed my history and told me about my treatment plans. The treatment was very effective on my lower back. I also incorporated new eating habits. I can't wait to go for my follow-up!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2643856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an Awesome Chiropractor! I love her positive energy and humor. Dr. Sayyed put me on a gluten free diet and I lost 8 pounds. I also purchased Garcia and green coffee to help me shed weight from www.nutrametrix.com/drjanansayyed Love it!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2631982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Sayyed today for nutrition counseling for my high blood pressure. The visit was very informative. Dr.Sayyed recommended opc3 nutrametrix. I went to her office in the Bronx on Astor Ave. The follow up to see the Doctor is in 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2629144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and numbness and tingling in my right leg. The doctor did mention it could be an impingement, disc bulge, or disc herniation. Dr. Sayyed showed me a video on her IPad about the differences of a bulge and herniation. Dr. Sayyed explained my options to me and what approach I should take towards my treatment plan. I was very pleased that Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions because some other doctors just brush you off in 5 minutes. I was very satisfied by this visit because this was my first time visiting a chiropractor and I will follow up with Dr. Sayyed in two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2624969].votes_count ]]