Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I saw Dr Sayyed at Montefiore medical center for my neck and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed is so kind with a warm heart. Dr Just really cares about her patients and always gave advice on stretching, exercises, and nutrition. Dr. Janan took care of a lot of patients and we miss her very much. Her room always smelled so good because of the wellness aromatherapy. I loved her treatments, smile, adjustments, and good sense of humor. Dr Janan thank you for being a new awesome chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Sayyed's expertise and professionalism goes a long way! My husband and I came to see Dr. Sayyed for a second opinion and when she looked at my MRIs in my low back and explained everything in details and gave us other treatment options, I was very ecstatic ! Other doctors that I went to ONLY spent less than 5 minutes, Dr. Sayyed answered all of our questions. We went there for consultation and now we have our family holistic physician. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for taking the time to listen to us.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my neck and low back pain. Every time I come for treatment, my stiff neck gets better and better. The staff in the Bronx are very attentive. I saw Dr. Sayyed when she was in Westchester Avenue. Very smart and caring!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2727356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I was surfing the Internet and with so many chiropractors I am glad I selected Dr. Sayyed. For my first appointment, I met Dr. Sayyed and she has this incredible aura and positive energy. I felt the vibe very quickly! I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain and diabetes for nutrition. Of course, these were two separate visits but the consultation was very informative. I love the electrical stimulation on my back with the hot pack. It made my stiff low back feel less tight. The massage was great! The chiropractic adjustments were awesome and aligned my back. I am going to try acupuncture next time. I am so glad Dr. Sayyed is part of my network plan Cigna. Definitely recommended without reservations!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2727195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I saw Dr.Sayyed for my low back pain and sciatica. The treatments was very effective! I love her gentle adjustments. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Say ye d's beautiful smile and warm hospatility! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2723480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Excellent Chiropractor, Excellent treatment! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with 5 STARS!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2722195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I have my appointment with Dr. Sayyed on Saturdays because it's convenient for me. Dr. Sayyed possesses a high energy & positive attitude which I just love. Dr. Sayyed is a great healer and has a beautiful personality!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed because I was referred by insurance company after a car accident. The treatment I had for chiropractic was great and effective healing my lower back. The spinal decompression, chiropractic adjustments, and stretching exercises really helped me and decreased my pain. The staff were great. Dr. Sayyed explained what my treatment options were and put it in the treatment plan. I also lost eight pounds due to meditations that I incorporated. Dr. Sayyed and her team were great! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Sayyed is a passionate doctor who enjoys what she does. This was the first time I went to see a chiropractor and I had a pleasant experience and I am considering chiropractic to be part of my health just like visiting dentist,primary care doctor, and skin therapy. I had neck and low back pain due to the stress of my job. The physiotherapy helped to alleviate my pain and the acupuncture calmed my nerves. I enjoyed the atmposphere, dr. Sayyed explained every detail to me and provided options for my treatment. I am so glad my friend recommended this chiropractor and I can't wait for my next appointment in three weeks. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my lupus. Her suggestions were very informative . I did have to change my diet to reduce flare-ups due to my condition. No waiting time, very fancy office, nice atmosphere and an excellent doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Sayyed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2697248].votes_count ]]