Rate Dr. Dean G. Larit

Dr. Dean G. Larit's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Dean for over two years for chronic headaches. I have seen other chiropractors in the past and he is the only one who has been able to give me relief. While others have not even been able to adjust me, Dr. Dean has done so with ease. He is extremely knowledgeable, capable, and follows up to be sure you have received the benefits you expected. I have referred several of my friends and others to him, always with positive feedback. Don't waste your time & money elsewhere; see Dr. Dean first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

The office staff is top notch and was able to answer my questions. Dr. Larit is AWESOME! I've been to other chiros and was referred by a friend who said you have to go to Dr. Dean. I'm glad I did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209847].votes_count ]]