Rate Dr. TIFFANY M. MOAT

Dr. TIFFANY M. MOAT's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. moats and Dr. kibler for about 2 months now. They both have helped me so much with my neck pain. I see Dr. moat for adjustments and have had acupuncture a few times and both treatments seem to be effective. I never have a problem getting in w/in 24 hrs and the staff is really nice. Highly recommend her!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Moat about 4 times as a combined treatment plan with the pain center where I received pain injections for my back. I found Dr. Moat friendly enough but not very good at answering questions. Unfortunately, after the first treatment I got worst. when I brought it to her attention I accepted another treatment but only got worst. After allowing her to do accupuncture on me to relieve the pain caused by the manipulation she didn't even come back into the room to explain what I should expect from the treatment. That night I went into further spasm. When I called her office after hours she was unreachable. Instead I was given a nurse to speak to who told me if I was really concerned I should go to the E.R. Dr.Moat would call me the following day, which she never did. I will not return to see this doctor and would not refer her.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moat was very knowledgable and helped my pain immediately. She was very friendly and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend going to see her if you have pain. A+++

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Moat assessed my situation and immediately made adjustments that greatly relieved my pain. I have improved steadily every day and would recommend her to all. This doctor is awesome, personable and knowledgable.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

I had such bad neck pain that I had trouble sleeping at night. I was recommended to Dr. Moat by a friend. She was very accommodating to my busy work schedule and I felt so much better after just two treatments. I highly recommend her!

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag