Dr. STEPHEN Becker

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. STEPHEN Becker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/04/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "East Hanover" to "Livingston"
RID: 1655807
08/12/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. He really took time to answer and address all my problems. I had back pain for more than 6 years. I fell great after a few visits. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1330520
07/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Becker is amazing, I would definitely recommend him. I woke one day with a headache and neck pain so bad I could barely turn my head. My sister told me to call Dr. Becker and I’m so glad I did. I’d never been to a chiropractor and was scared but he did a great job of calming my fears. He took time to listen and his exam was really thorough. He was able to explain exactly what was wrong and why I hurt so bad. He patiently answered my questions and told me what I could do at home to feel better. He was up-front with how long it would take to feel better and how much it cost. He even called my insurance and found out they'd help pay for part of my therapy. He massaged my neck before the adjustment and it was a lot more gentle than I expected. I started feeling better right away and after a few more visits I started to feel normal again. An added bonus is that I used to have headaches a couple times a month and since seeing Dr. Becker that doesn’t happen anymore.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield