Rate Dr. STEPHEN Becker

Dr. STEPHEN Becker's Ratings

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. He really took time to answer and address all my problems. I had back pain for more than 6 years. I fell great after a few visits. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Becker is amazing, I would definitely recommend him. I woke one day with a headache and neck pain so bad I could barely turn my head. My sister told me to call Dr. Becker and I’m so glad I did. I’d never been to a chiropractor and was scared but he did a great job of calming my fears. He took time to listen and his exam was really thorough. He was able to explain exactly what was wrong and why I hurt so bad. He patiently answered my questions and told me what I could do at home to feel better. He was up-front with how long it would take to feel better and how much it cost. He even called my insurance and found out they'd help pay for part of my therapy. He massaged my neck before the adjustment and it was a lot more gentle than I expected. I started feeling better right away and after a few more visits I started to feel normal again. An added bonus is that I used to have headaches a couple times a month and since seeing Dr. Becker that doesn’t happen anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103214].votes_count ]]