Rate Dr. RYAN L. CARINGOLA

Dr. RYAN L. CARINGOLA's Ratings

One day I saw a picture of a rotting spine and it made me wonder what my spine looked like. I had no symptoms or pain, but I couldn't get that image out of my mind. Our spine is something we never see, and without an x-ray it's impossible to know what's going on. From my first visit with Dr. Caringola, I knew I was in knowledgeable and capable hands. Dr. Caringola took x-rays for me and showed me that I had a reverse curve in my neck. He educated me on the risks and future problems this would cause without treatment. Once I started under Dr. Caringola's care, I noticed several improvements in my health that surprised and delighted me. My vision improved (my optometrist was baffled!), my menstrual cramps all but disappeared and I started feeling better rested in the morning. I have come to realize that chiropractic care is an essential part of overall health and I'm happy to have found the best chiropractor to keep me healthy!

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

A TRUE MIRACLE WORKER!!! Dr. Caringola changed my life. I used to be bedridden, unable to sleep, sit, stand, or bend because of my back pain and disc herniations. There wasn't a day that went by without pain and I dreaded getting out of bed in the morning because of my pain. I have been seeing Dr. Caringola weekly for over 6 months now and I feel like a new person. I no longer have pain daily and when I do it isn't nearly as bad as before. Not only has he healed my back, but has also helped my jaw (TMJ) and neck problems. I was one that always had my doubts about chiropractors and never thought I would see a day without pain, but my last attempt before surgery I stepped into Dr. Caringola's office and he reassured me that his techniques in his practice would benefit me much more than surgery. I now live with little to no pain because of this Dr. I recommend him 100 times over any other Dr. I've seen. 10**********'s Don't wait. TRUE Wellness is staring you in the face.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag