Rate Dr. Justin S. Truong

Dr. Justin S. Truong's Ratings

Very empathethic, gentle but very effective. Gives exercises to augment treatment, and tells you if he doesn't think he will need to see you again. Lovely man

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Justin creates miracles with your body! I always leave his office feeling 100% better. If he cannot help he will tell you what steps you need to take and will not keep you coming back.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I have been referring patients to him for years and he has helped all of them beyond expectations. Dr Justin has helped me back from injury to win a state cycling championship in 1 visit. He Inherited his practice from Dr. Turchin and has the same extremely rare talent of "healing" people. I'm afraid I have referred so many that his practice is now beyond full.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Great best ever, hes busy and has a new baby daughter this week. Client for 2 yrs, every time I stop my back goes out. Gotta come back

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. J is wonderful. His work is effective yet gentle. Unlike many chiropractors his goal is to foster his patients independence, rather than dependance on adjustments. His chiropractic skills are augmented by his knowledge of other alternative medicinal practices.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Justin has been treating me for a year and it's the best I have felt in a decade.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr. Justin with lower back and left sciatic leg pain on 12/28/12. He was very quick to assess the situation, give me advice and his diagnosis and suggest at home exercises between appointments. The "adjustment" was relatively painless...really nothing compared with what I had been dealing with for over a week...and the results were instant and amazing. I have now had my second "adjustment" and the only thing I can say is "what lower back pain?" Dr. Justin also worked on my knees and they too are much, much better. I think he is amazing.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

My husband, son and myself have been seeing Dr Justin for a variety of reasons and we all love him. He is a world apart from the stereotype bone cracking chiropractor and is amazing at diagnosing issues and helping his patients.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Justin is very prompt, a good listener, calm, a great healer. He has always been able to help me, even when I can't move my neck or my shoulder. Hid cold laser does wonders. And, best of all, his traction program is fantastic. It pulls your upper body away from your lower body creating some space for the herniated disc, of which I have one, to be less squashed and hence heal. Dr. Justin is the most ungreedy doctor I have ever known. He encourages exercise and discourages multiple appointments. Sometimes, I wonder if he wants patients. He really really just wants to help people and making money doesn't seem to be anywhere near the top of his priorities. His office is clean, there's no pomp and circumstance, in on time, get the service, pay, out the door. I recommend Dr. Justin without reservation.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

He is great and very knowledgeable. I would like to recommend him to all my friends (if and when they need it).

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag