Dr. Lindsay M. Weber

Grad. Year: 2007

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Lindsay M. Weber has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5273452
18/03/14 1 5 5 4 I love Dr. Lindsey she was very friendly and made things that might've hurt if someone else did it painless. The on drawback to my experience with her was her receptionist is racist. I was in the office when an older lady came in talking about how she was just hit on the freeway by a young Hispanic teen so the receptionist say "so let me guess they're illegal right" not soon after Dr. Weber comes in and turns the music up so I couldn't really here. And I didn't appreciate the way the receptionist handled other billing issues.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lindsay" to "Lindsay M."
RID: 2474245
14/11/12 5 5 5 5 Staff was extremely pleasant and put the patient "at ease". Dr. Weber has a wonderful personality and knows her stuff. Have recommended several people to her. It's hard to find a good chiropractor these days! Thank you so much for taking care of me!
Insurance: AHC
RID: 1639898
20/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Weber was great! I called to make a new patient appointment as was able to be seen the same day. I hardly had to wait after filling out my paperwork too. She was very professional and I felt so at ease that all nervousness about getting an adjustment subsided. She was gentle, but effective. I have since seen her for headaches, middle back pain, and low back pain and she has helped me feel better. I've also learned so much from her, she is full of information about fitness/rehab, yoga, and diet/nutrition. I highly recommend her!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1504630
05/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Weber is awesome. She helped me get rid of my chronic sciatica. She taught me the why's and how's of what was happening in my lower back and she genuinely cared about me getting better. I have been pain free for about 6 months and have nothing but rave reviews to give her. If you have any back or neck problems go and see her! She will not only treat you with her wonderful hands, she will teach you how to prevent future injuries and encourages you to remain active. Love her!
Insurance: Anthem