Rate Dr. Stephen E. Doran

Dr. Stephen E. Doran's Ratings

Dr. Doran did a fantastic job treating my back issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I also appreciate that he has a great personality & sense of humor. Thank you, Dr. Doran!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Doran did a tremendous job diagnosing and treating my chronic pain. He was amazing. I have recommended him to many friends and family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Doran is an amazing doctor. I was in terrible pain and the surgery he performed worked wonders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Outstanding surgeon. Relieved my pain and treated me with compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Brilliant doctor & highly skilled surgeon. Quick, accurate diagnosis & treatment. In search of a neurosurgeon, was recommended to Dr Doran by several trusted medical professionals, a decision that saved my life and well-being. Great team & staff -- compassionate & thorough explanations of diagnosis & treatments. Kudos to Dr Doran and PA Julie Welsh for promptly following up with me (the same day) on multiple messages, issues & refills -- always receptive to my concerns. Superior team & definitely most positive medical experience I've encountered in over 40 years. Highly recommend Dr Doran and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Great doctor. Cured my problem. He was very kind and listened to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717698].votes_count ]]