Rate Dr. Ronald M. BENSON

Dr. Ronald M. BENSON's Ratings

After years of back pain, a friend recommended Dr. Ron to me. From the outset he was courteous, knowledgeable, and skilled. He has been treating me now for over 25 years, yet he looks to be only 40! Through Dr. Benson I found that the spine is the secret to good health throughout the body. He makes one feel like they are his only patient. He has taken a holistic attitude towards our health, offering FREE, after hours, workshops where his lovely wife cooks a delicious, nutritious meal and he explains the importance of good nutrition & exercise. He recommends supplements we should be taking and makes some of them available for purchase. Dr. Benson derives no income from any of this, other than getting new patients! He has an annual Patient Appreciation Day on the lawn outside his small office, with entertainment, prizes and breakfast served by his wife and terrific staff. It's a great 'family' time for all of us, many who have come to know one another through him and his staff.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

I feel he knows what he is doing.Hehas helped me to get better .

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag