Rate Dr. Timothy W. Dewitt

Dr. Timothy W. Dewitt's Ratings

Dr. Dewitt helped me recuperate from a car accident I had in '08. I was able to sit comfortably in a car after seeing him. He is very polite and courteous and I will definitely recommend him to anyone who is suffering from any muscular, skeletal and joint pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Dr. DeWitt treated me for chronic back pain. He was professional, knowledgable, and extremely effective in relieving my pain. He did not try to sell me products or keep me coming indefinitely. He was friendly and took the time to explain my condition to me and how I could get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Dr DeWitt and his staff are friendly and caring, yet very professional and knowledgeable. His treatment was very effective for my neck pain and headsaches after I was in an auto accident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246017].votes_count ]]