Rate Dr. Michael J. Paralovos

Dr. Michael J. Paralovos's Ratings

an outstanding experience for a visitor to Naples. No hassle in getting an appointment, friendly staff, precise in time, extremely helpful with a deep but very understandable explanation of the health situation. For someone who had consulted various physicians in different countries he helped immediately, gave excellent ideas how to solve my personal problems, and was extremly friendly and helpful. This is for sure more than just a 5-star physician.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mike is the best! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractor! I have referred several friends, family members and coworkers to him because my experience with him has been so beneficial to my health and well being! He is the best!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mike is by far the best chiropractor in Naples. I hurt my lower back and called his office for an appointment after a co-worker suggested I call. The entire experience was great, him and his staff are professional, accommodating and he fixed my back within a few visits. His fees are reasonable and he didn't try to sell me on a year long care plan as chiropractors have done in the past. His priority was to get me out of pain and gave me exercises and stretches to do at home to prevent injuries in the future. I absolutely recommend Dr. Mike, he is the best!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag