Rate Dr. Paul J. Curcio

Dr. Paul J. Curcio's Ratings

Great service. Excellent adjustments with extremities. I have been adjusted by many chiropractors and osteopaths. Dr. Curcio is one of the best I have ever had. Whenever I am in town I see him. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I found this practice to be extremely professional with Dr Curcio taking significant time to explore my health problems with me. The staff was cordial and welcoming and I feel that this is a 10/10 on all levels. After experiencing deplorable service in other offices- I found this to be a refreshing change. I have and will contintinue to recommend Dr Curcio and his staff!

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Curcio is most thorough and diligent with his patient assessments; I am happy I chose to go0 to his office over any othe local docs. I beleive that he is the best suited to diagnose and treat my problem!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

My experience at CFHC was very impressive. The whole process was quick and easy. I especially liked the new Bio-scan device that they have which can give you a complete and non-intrusive analysis of all of your body's functions. I would highly recommend Dr. Curcio to anyone looking for professional chiropractic care.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

I have known and been treated by Dr. Curcio for many years. He is a wealth of knowledge and expertise and I have always found him to be warm, kind and gentle.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Curcio demonstrated amazing caring and expertise with my lower back condition and I was really happy with my care at the chiropractic family health centre. The staff is great and friendly and really efficient and I am glad I chose to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who has a problem or who wants to get healthy!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag