Rate Dr. Paul J. Curcio

Dr. Paul J. Curcio's Ratings

Dr Paul Curcio is an incredible Chiropractor. He helped me recover from two major accidents.
I am profoundly grateful for the caring and expertise. I have fully recovered from these accidents. He helps me manage my wellness program by regular chiropractic adjustments.
He is the best in his field. The most caring doctor you will find in this area! Monica Rouaud-patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Great service. Excellent adjustments with extremities. I have been adjusted by many chiropractors and osteopaths. Dr. Curcio is one of the best I have ever had. Whenever I am in town I see him. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I found this practice to be extremely professional with Dr Curcio taking significant time to explore my health problems with me. The staff was cordial and welcoming and I feel that this is a 10/10 on all levels. After experiencing deplorable service in other offices- I found this to be a refreshing change. I have and will contintinue to recommend Dr Curcio and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr Curcio is most thorough and diligent with his patient assessments; I am happy I chose to go0 to his office over any othe local docs. I beleive that he is the best suited to diagnose and treat my problem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

My experience at CFHC was very impressive. The whole process was quick and easy. I especially liked the new Bio-scan device that they have which can give you a complete and non-intrusive analysis of all of your body's functions. I would highly recommend Dr. Curcio to anyone looking for professional chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I have known and been treated by Dr. Curcio for many years. He is a wealth of knowledge and expertise and I have always found him to be warm, kind and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr Curcio demonstrated amazing caring and expertise with my lower back condition and I was really happy with my care at the chiropractic family health centre. The staff is great and friendly and really efficient and I am glad I chose to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who has a problem or who wants to get healthy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249190].votes_count ]]