Rate Dr. Jignesh B. Bhakta

Dr. Jignesh B. Bhakta's Ratings

excellent care. i am better with the care and recomendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

i have been going to dr bhakta since 2005. i had sever problems and was seeking medical care for everything. since i have tried chiropractic care i love it. my daughter was born in 2009 i took her in for her first adjustment when she was only 7 days old he is great with kids, infants. my daughter loves him. he is really friendly person. i would refer him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

this chiropractor is one of the most knowledgeable men i have ever had the good fortune to meet. He has helped me with regaining flexibility in my "neuropathic" legs and feet as well as my overall health. I highly recommend him to anyone with any physical problems! I have told many of my friends and neighbors about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

very good and knolwegebel dr. Will ref him to any one,friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Excellent care. I would recommend Dr. Bhakta to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252401].votes_count ]]