Rate Dr. John Austria

Dr. John Austria's Ratings

Dr John Austria is the greatest chiropractor around. Hi is caring, professional, compassionate, considerate of others time tables, skilled and extremely experienced with a wide variety of problems patients may have. I have sent him patients and I myself have been a patient and we have all felt better immediately. He is great at diagnosing the problem and resolving it. I highly recommend him. His office is awesome, his staff caring and sincere, and he is the one to see when you need to turn to someone for help.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Austria is amazing! 2 years ago I has sever lower back pain and I came to see Dr. Austria as a last resort (I had a huge fear of chiropractors), before coming in to see him I had six epidurals and a rhizotomy. After all those procedures my pain got worse. After two weeks of seeing Dr. Austria six times a week my pain was almost completely gone! But the most amazing thing Dr. Austria did for me was help me get through my pregnancy! My sciatic pain got soo bad that I couldn't even walk and after one adjustment I was fine. Now he sees my baby. He has helped my family so much and we will be forever grateful!!! DR. AUSTRIA ROCKS!!!

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

SEE NO ONE ELSE! That's that. - Current Patient, spine injury

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr Austria. I met him March of this year when I finally couldn't take living with chronic back pain over the past 12 years. He took my X-ray and said 5 of my vertebrae were unaligned which needed intense therapy. After a few months of treatment I'm pain free! I highly, highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from any chronic back isssues. Dr. Austria has a affable personality, his staff is great and the office has a great environment. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Austria Chiropractic is AWESOME! I always got lots of headaches and i was always taking pills to get rid of the pain. I started going to Austria Chiropractic for my headaches and WOW my headaches have pretty much gone away. I highly recommend going to Austria Chiropractic for all your back,headaches and etc need. Its very welcoming and very very nice office..There's like fam now...Thanks

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I began experiencing some severe lower back pain which at my age I'd figured to be fairly unusual(I'm 34). So I went to see Dr. John and he took some X-rays and discovered essentially my spine was crooked!! Even with news like that dr. John is actually able to explain it in a way that almost makes you feel like its not a big deal. I gotta say 3 weeks in and I feel a 1000% better and couldn't be more thankful. There's simply no other choice if you need chiropractic care. Dr. John your the Man!!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

I have neck and lower back problems -- most of which I have had my entire life. I was seeing another chiropractor for years and felt loyal to him. But on the persistent advice of a friend, I saw Dr. Austria. I cannot thank my friend enough. I also had not slept in over 2 years without the help of a multitude of pills, supplements, etc. and had not slept for more than 3 hours a night. After my first adjustment, I slept through the night. 8 FULL hours of uninterrupted sleep. Plus I am able to exercise again. The man KNOWS what he is doing, and he CARES. He wants to see each and every one of his patients living the fullest life they possibly can. I cannot thank him enough, nor can I recommend him any higher. If you want results, if you want to live the life you were meant to live with free motion and the least pain possible, Dr. Austria is your man. His office staff are the most friendly, warm and wonderful people you could ever want to meet, too. It truly is a family there.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr.John is amazing...Humble, Charismatic and very knowledgeable and progressive in his approach. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to your needs! If you have a Spine problem that could be affecting other parts of your body and health..this is the man to see.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. John is the most educated chiropractor I have ever seen. He educates his patients, treats them first class and has a very clean and comfortable facility. He cares about his patients. Well worth the visit.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Austria and his entire office are simply wonderful. When I first started visiting Dr. Austria only two months ago, I had a lot of lower back pain that ran down my right leg. Now, two months later and I'm virtually pain free. I feel like a new person. Dr. Austria is very caring and attentive. His staff is always nice, and they are always on time. I highly recommend!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag