Rate Dr. JACK P. AGLIATA

Dr. JACK P. AGLIATA's Ratings

I really enjoyed working with Dr Larry. Both he and his staff are both caring and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Jack. He believes in preventative care along with helping the current problem.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I've used chiropractors for the last 24 years on a monthly basses, Dr. Agliata is the best to date. He is very passionate about his work and will do his very best for his patients. I recommend his practice.. Thank you for healing me!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend him to others for treatment.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jack is knowledgeable, gentle, competent. He looks at the "whole" person, not just the spine. He cares about a patient's nutrition and exercise as related to better over-all health.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jack Agliata is the best chiropractor I have ever consulted. He knows the human body, is intuitive and hands-on. Rather than rely on machines, he does the hard work himself, exercises and stretches my limbs, massages to relax muscles, so that when he has to make an adjustment, it is quick and painless. I trust him and totally understand how an animal would allow itself to be adjusted by Dr. Jack. Since I am human, I appreciate that he shows me on the chart how a muscle is situated and explains how it works. Through his chiropractic treatment and the exercises he has prescribed, he has helped me come back from a painful automobile accident in February 2010. Elizabeth Barakah Hodges

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

I moved from NJ over a year ago and had been going to a chiropractor for years up there. I searched for months and finally found Dr Jack! Boy am I glad I did! He treats you with respect and consideration. He asks and cares about your total well being and gives you the best treatment for your problems. Dr Jack is very knowledgeable about how the whole body works together and what to do to keep it all on the right track. You never have to wait for your appointment; he is always very punctual. Dr Jack has helped me immensely regarding the pains I have in my neck and shoulder. He has also discovered other problems that I didn't know I had and has already helped with them. I recommend Dr Jack to everyone I know that could use a GREAT chiropractor. Dr Jack's assistant, Sarah, is always pleasant and willing to help in any way she can. I will NEVER look for another chiro; I have found myself a wonderful Dr and have also made a new friend. Thanks, Dr Jack, keep up the good work.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

At age 14 I was thrown by a horse, ruptured 3 disc & had to have back surgery. After years of back pain,sciatica,pinched nerve and scoliosis, I was referred to Dr.Jack. Chiropractic care has been the BEST medical care for my condition. Dr. Jack always explains how & why treatments are being done,& always with the extreme care when treatment is being rendered.Thanks Dr. Jack for giving me my life back. SLIM

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

I am surprised as well to find an unfavorable review of Dr. Jack. He is a caring individual who will do all he can to improve the well being of his patients. His demeanor, knowledge and skills are unmatched when compared to most chiropractors I have come in contact with.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jack Agliata is by far the most knowledgeable , passionate health care professional I have ever known.A chronic hip problem, close to a surgical remedy, has been avoided,thanks to his skills and therapeutic approach. Joe L.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag