Rate Dr. Patrick J. Defrancesco

Dr. Patrick J. Defrancesco's Ratings

It is quick and very helpful
Great doctor and really nice. Great help and feedback about how to keep my. My back is in better condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.D is "THE MAN". I've got a broken L-3 and cervicle impingement, that's bothered me with a lot of pain for years...then about five years ago I went to see "Dr.D". He fixed my back.It's like he's got "the gift".I've been maintaining chiropractic adjustments once a month with him and look forward to it every time. He and his staff are very friendly and profesional. I highly recomend Dr.D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2273941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Very friendly staff. Treats me like family and greets me by name. Dr. D has made a huge difference in how I feel overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Pat's competence and sincerity were obvious from the first instant. He explains issues in simple English instead of fuzzy jargon. He is positive without being "bubbly". He is straight forward about what he can and can't accomplish and has been of great help to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have been extremely satisfied with my treatment at Dr. D's office. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr. D is prompt and does a great job of keeping me in shape and going. If not for Dr. D I would be in a lot of pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Each month when I receive an adjustment from Dr. D, it feels amazingly good! AHHH!!! Sometimes, my back and neck feel like it has a kink in it, but Patrick takes care of that and I have immediate relief. I'm never sore after any adjustment either. It's the best way to start the day and I always look forward to my monthly visit! Patrick is an incredible, gifted doctor and my gratitude to him and his entire staff. I've been really very satisfied and have referred others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Several years ago, I had such back pain I could hardly walk. This had been recurring about twice a year for 4-5 years and was quite painful. Dr. Defrancesco treated that successfully and it has never come back. Unless traveling, I see him for maintenance adjustments every 2-3 weeks. I've never felt better in my life. In my experience, this DC is top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Best health care provider experience I've had in 35+ years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Very personable staff and modern facility. Dr. D. always remembers my trouble spots and offers other suggestions (stretches, supplements, even foods) that are great! I love the wholistic approach. Also, a great support staff who remember who you are:) Overall Experience: Very Satisfied! Your office really works to accommodate working around my schedule and has fit me in at the last minute many times. I also love that you have massage therapist on premises and a descent selection of quality supplements at a reasonable price. Already have referred others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Friendly staff who knows me by name. Always fit me in if I have an emergency. Dr. takes as much time as I need and remembers my issues and challenges. They treat the whole person, advising about vitamins and supplement when I request that sort of information, but never pushing about selling their products.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272850].votes_count ]]