Rate Dr. Bryan G. Ruocco

Dr. Bryan G. Ruocco's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Ruocco in February for Chiropractic care and began Nutritional support with him in June. When I first saw him I was taking two prescription drugs and two over the counter drugs daily. I am now off all medications. I had health issues that I assumed were “normal”. I have learned they were not “normal” and have seen a huge improvement where the issues no longer impact my ability to function. A definite plus is that I’ve lost 20 lbs since June! Second only to his devotion to his family, Dr. Ruocco's number one priority and passion is the health of his clients. He takes the time with each client to check in with them on how they are doing and any questions or concerns they may have. This is why he may run a bit behind. I’m OK with it as I know he will spend the time needed when he sees me. My 82 yr. old mother is now seeing him for both Chiropractic care and Nutritional support. I’m looking forward to see how her health improves.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Dr.Rocco himself was extremely knowledable and professional. His staff was not. Very rude and acted as though I was an inconveneience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Disappointed with our experience . When I called to schedule my daughters appointment I almost asked if there was somebody else in the office I could speak to since the receptionist acted as if me calling was inconveniencing her. When my daughter arrived for her appointment 10 minutes went by before they acknowledged her. She said the office workers finished their conversation about their weekend plans before greeting her and made her as well feel like an inconvenience. She actually called me crying. I felt bad since I sent her here because of a stupid discount on a groupon. I would never recommend this place to anybody. We found a really nice chiropractor in Strongsville that act professional, treat you like you are a valued client and are affordable. 70 bucks first visit every other visit 40 bucks and they do not tell you you need to continue to come back just to get your money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

This is my first chiropractic experience and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. I first purchased a massage, x-rays and spinal adjustments off of groupon and haven't stopped going back since. The staff is helpful and the doctor is wonderful. He is full of suggestions and knowledge that I haven't gained in 28 years of going to medical doctors. He will take the time to answer any questions you have. He constantly asks about for updates on how your body is re-acting to the adjustments and will tailor your visits exactly to your condition. The only downfall I have experienced is your appointment doesn't always happen on time. That's because he doesn't rush with his patients though. I would never look for another chiropractor again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I found Dr. Roucco through a Groupon….best Groupon purchase to date! Since I began seeing Dr. Ruocco in May 2013, my headaches have gone from several a day to only a couple a week. I am optimistic that they will improve even more with continued adjustments. Unlike my experience with medical doctors at the clinic, Dr. R has tried to find the source of my headaches. He’s recommended dietary changes, given me supplements and, of course, made adjustments to my neck and spine. Definitely a 5 star doctor :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

He takes the time to learn about his patients, and he puts his patients before all others. He is genuine, kind, and compassionate. His knowledge on the body is immense. I drive 45 minutes one way to visit him, and I never consider going to a doctor closer to me. I would rather make an appointment every three or four weeks then see a doctor more frequently on my side of town. Dr. Ruocco is the most amazing, sincere man. He redefines the word "doctor", and he is the reason I can walk today. Also, he has given me inspiration to lose weight and be a more healthful person. Thank you Dr. Ruocco . . . you are truly a God sent and a wonderful man and friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Real help after years of problems and many doctors for myself and husband!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Took me as a walk in, was out out visiting and threw my back out. Was a great help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][273329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

As a RN for 45 years and very skeptical about Chiropractic Medicine I am totally in tune and believe in type of therapy now. I have had him speak to my Medical Assisting students 4 times now on the nervous system and how it plays such an important part in your whole being. I recommend him to all my friends, family and have even handed out his cards to strangers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to see!! He is very knowledgeable about the entire body system and is helping me with several issues and I feel better than I have in years! Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][273328].votes_count ]]