Rate Dr. Scott A. Newquist

Dr. Scott A. Newquist's Ratings

My family and I have gone to Scott for many years and he is amazing! I strongly recommend him! Dan - Grand Rapids

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

thorough, offered options and worked with my other doctors for the best pain relief. took time with me and gave me information as to why and what the problem was. very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

I have had neck and back pain for years, fibromyalgia and so forth. he was so information, helpful and i feel so much better.i've spent $1000s on care, tests, etc and the txment,stretching and gentle exercises really help. he works with my pain dr. too so they both compliment my treatment which is unusual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

friendly doc and staff. he helped my back and gave good info for keeping healthy. i would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

My experience was very good. He was helpful, confident and intelligent. I felt better when I left and he prescribed exercises and prevention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731986].votes_count ]]