Rate Dr. Christian A. Bessmer

Dr. Christian A. Bessmer's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bessmer was very professional. He explained everything as he was doing it. He took the time to answer all questions and concerns. After a two day migraine, one adjustment and it was gone. Amazing doctor.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I've used chiropractic medicine since a very young age. It was my family's belief that chiropractic medicine is essential for good health. Previously I was Dr. Teusaw's patient before Dr. Bessmer took over his practice and patients. I was tentative visiting a new doctor that didn't know my body and how it's grown and changed over the last 20 years and how to respond accordingly. Putting my hesitation aside I ended up allowing treatment by Dr. Bessemer. Immediately following the adjustment this ended up being a mistake. What started as a dizzy disorienting feeling, which I noted to his front desk staff who had no interest in offering that information to the disappeared Dr. Bessemer, his methods ended up causing me a tremendous amount of neck pain and unrelenting pounding headaches which took 2 months to recover from as my body settled back from the stress that occurred. It takes a lot of trust to allow someone to fiddle around with the nervous system, being hurt has ended that trust.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bessmer treated me for whiplash stemming from an accident. I'm glad I saw him when I did as the pain was becoming unbearable. After a few short treatments, I'm back to normal and the pain is almost completely gone! I'm so glad that I found this site and relied on the reviews of his previous patients.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bessmer is a great chiropractor. He takes the times to stretch your muscles before he "cracks" your body back into alignment. He takes his time and makes sure that you are feeling good before you leave. I have been to many chiropractors in my lifetime but he is by far the best. Highly recommend him to everyone who asks for a recommendation!

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I have now gone to Dr. Bessmer 3 times, and plan on going again today. I had never been to a chiropractor beforehand, but my wife has always sworn by them. I tagged along to her appointment and decided to give it a try. The first time I was adjusted, I was nervous because it looked painful, but Dr. Bessmer was very reassuring and explained to me everything he was doing - no surprises. My back was VERY out of whack and has been my whole life, used to wake up every morning with pain. The initial adjustment was "shocking" to say the least, but it was a good pain, like a FINNNALLY I can move my neck in that direction again kind of pain. Since then, the adjustments haven't hurt at all - he told me this would probably be the case. My back feels SO much better and I'm looking forward to pain-free mornings! So far, its noticeably better already.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

At first I thought chiropractic therapy was a big sham. After a trial visit with Dr. Bessmer, I could really tell that he knew what he was talking about. After just 3 visits, my back felt completely different and I am now able to do all the activities that I used to enjoy, PAIN FREE! If you are in doubt, give Dr. Bessmer a try and you will not be disappointed.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bessmer was a very down to earth guy. He lets you know everything he is doing and genuinely cares about you. My lower back was bothering me for months, it only took a few times being adjusted by Dr. Bessmer and I haven't had any back pain at all. Give this guy a chance and you will not regret it at all.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Was very professional, gave a very good adjustment felt relief right away.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag