You may also like

Rate Dr. L. Scott Dupont

Dr. L. Scott Dupont's Ratings

He hurt me on my 7th visit . I had to go to the emergency room he had me in severe pain. Will never go back to him. He is smoothe talking guy. HE IS ONLY OUT FOR ALL THE MONEY HE CAN MONEY!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very helpful doctor and staff. Took the time to listen and examine the problem thoroughly and uses all the latest science and research to help solve the problem. He's very concerned about your true health and well being. Just what I was looking for, for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

Excellent practitioner of chiropractic. Very thorough testing before any treatment. Has physical rehab equipment to improve muscular support of problem sites. Has helpful and friendly staff. Remembers patients' history and problems very well. Spouse and I both very pleased with his professioalism and individual concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr. DuPont is a very nice, intelligent and warm person who offers the best of care to each individual. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to EVERYONE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][307463].votes_count ]]