Rate Dr. James L. Wayne

Dr. James L. Wayne's Ratings

Dr. Wayne has taken care of me and my family for over 30 years. His knowledge and generous caring are extraordinary. He has put me back together so many times, through so many injuries and accidents, I will be forever grateful to him. His wife, Doris, is incredible and works with her husband. They are quite a team. We all love them.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Wayne and Doris have helped me through knee & ankle issues from running, back injuries, and foot levelers. I can't say enough about just how good this doctor is. I've referred friends and they've experienced similar success. I hope I never have to find another chiropractor! Best of the best!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

I jokingly refer to Dr. Wayne as Dr. Jesus because the man is a miracle worker. I suffered from knee pain throughout my youth and no doctor could cure it. That is, until I met Dr. Wayne. So many chiros are sketchy and unqualified, but this man is a true professional.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

by far the best DC i have been to...helped me & my family. awesome staff...wonderful professionals

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wayne has been such a blessing to me and our entire family. Very knowledgeable, has helped us particularly in the area of nutrition, and healing of a problem I was suffering with for almost 20 yrs. His willingness to listen, followed with practical, medically sound advice and encouragement is so appreciated. We would highly recommend him to anyone, and we do!

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Excellent service, Dr. Wayne was thorough and careful. Nutrition assistance also very helpful, would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2008 | flag