Rate Dr. Chris A. Turner

Dr. Chris A. Turner's Ratings

Dr. Chris is truly a lifesaver. I have come to him in crisis so many times over the course of the last 10 years, and each time, he has helped put my feet back under me! Whether it was chronic back pain that kept me off work for 2 weeks, injuries from a bicycle accident, or shin splints that wouldn't heal, Dr. Chris, Dr. Janie, and his staff of amazing caregivers knew how to minister to my physical, emotional and spiritual body -- all at the same time. It takes a special gift to do what they do and I am eternally grateful to them for their compassionate and thorough care. I always feel important and listened-to, and never leave the office without learning something new about my health and well-being. I have not met with him for allergy treatment yet, but plan to. By the way, they offer extensive nutrition and supplement education, as well. Turner Chiropractic is the total wellness solution for me and my family and I recommend them highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Chris and his wife Janie are the best. Do not know what our family would do without them. They are not only great doctors - they are caring human beings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

The best chiro I have had. He takes the time to carefully examine the patient which may lead to a changed diagnosis than his original impressions. He explains things thoroughly and is very skilled in his adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159690].votes_count ]]