Dr. Patrick Faloon

Rate Dr. Patrick Faloon

Dr. Patrick Faloon's Ratings

I contacted Dr. Faloon for a hibernated disk and a pinched nerve. I had never seen a chiropractor before and after one treatment I could bend again and not use my cane. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, honest and an amazing chiropractor. I would highly recommend Dr. Faloon along with his receptionist who is friendly and helpful. If you are in pain, please make the call to Dr. Faloon you won't be disappointed. He has given me back my life! Thank you so much Dr. Faloon. Regards, Simone Delahunt - Ottawa - May 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Faloon did not rush the meeting, he was helpful in providing advice, and he made my toe joint feel better through his manipulation of it. I have visited him before for a pinched nerve in my back that needed only one treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Fantastic chiropractor! I trust him with my back and I recommend him highly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Faloon is compassionate, he is always there when you need him, he should be number one on this list, he never pressures you to buy in for next 3 years and give him thousands of dollars. He practices and teaches good posture, exercise and healthy diet. He has an amazing sense of humour and is very kind hearted, you never feel like he is just there for the money! He is an angel sent from heaven. Deborah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Faloon for about 5 years now...after having a bad experience in the past with a chiropractor, it took a lot for me to find one I trusted... I have referred friends & family to him & have no difficulties in doing so .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Dr.Faloon ROCKS!!!!!!:) Dr.Faloon is knowledgeable in what he does. He's always has a smile for you and he is quite honest in letting you know what you need to do or stop doing. A great bunch of helpful and plesant staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Faloon is the best Chiroprator in Ottawa. I had feet and back pain to the point I couldn't stand or extercise anymore. Within 4 months or treatment he had solved all of my pain problems. He also made a pair of durable orthotics for me which are wonderful! I absoultely live with no pain in my life now. He is truly gifted and thank him for all he has done. I would recommend him any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

A benchmark of excellence in his field. He has (quickly and effectively) solved long standing issues with my back and feet (he also makes orthotics). He listens to his patients, is a good communicator and has an excellent mastery of his discipline. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874039].votes_count ]]