Rate Dr. Dennis R. Buckley

Dr. Dennis R. Buckley's Ratings

He does recommend orthotics but even if you don't get them, he is very good at treatment and you leave there much better then when you went in.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Warm and caring. The best chiropractor I have ever gone to. Office staff is excellent - NEVER ever rude. Dr. B. always listens; I listen to how he talks to all his patients - all ages, all races, both genders - and he is always respectful and gives them his complete attention. I have never felt rushed and never felt like the treatments are unnecessary. The medical history and exams are more thorough than those done by the medical doctors I have visited. I've been a patient for three years and I have never been kept waiting more than a few minutes. He's the best!

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Buckley is an excellent Chiropractor. He is not just interested in cracking your back but learning your complete medical history. He works at a learning office so you will have interns working on you.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2007 | flag