Rate Dr. Matthew Gregory

Dr. Matthew Gregory's Ratings

Dr. Gregory is the best! He stays up to date on the newest technology in chiropractic medicine, and keeps the manual twisting and turning to a minimum. He also doesn't ask you to be on a never-ending maintenance program.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gregory has help me tremendously and when I have a problem with my back he can usually relieve the pain in two visits. He does not keep me coming back week after week. I highly recommend him. It is a very comfortable atmosphere and Cindy at the front desk could not be nicer.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I received the most excellent care! I have seen many chiropractors in the past and never received better care. His careful adjustments and therapy honestly helped me to avoid neuro-surgery & a spinal fusion. He also shared his knowledge and education with interested patients for optimum benefits! Improved my over-all health in both physical and mental ways and restored my quality of life!

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

I have seen other Chiropractors but I feel most comfortable with Dr. G.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

I've seen Dr. Gregory for 5 years. Through a maintenance plan that requires only 3-4 visits annually, his knowledge and experience has prevented a chronic condition from becoming totally disabling. One cannot ask for anything more.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Great experience. I have referred 3 of my friends so far. All are happy with their treatment.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2006 | flag