Rate Dr. Gary J. Cebek

Dr. Gary J. Cebek's Ratings

I had never been to a chiropractor before unitl I pinched a nerve in my neck, Dr Cebek is the only one that correctly diagnosed what was wrong. The treatment was amazing and I have been seeing him for 6 years now for routine checkups. He is very knowledgeable about Fibromyalgia which I was diagnosed with in 2005, I would not go anywhere else for my treatments.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Cebek for several years both for painful occurences and routine maintenance adjustments. The best that I can say of Dr. Cebek is that I trust him and have confidence in him. He was recommended originally by my family physician - and that says a lot. He is skillful along with having a very pleasant personality. He listens to your complaints and acts accordingly. His staff is friendly and helpful as well, and you rarely have to wait to see him. Sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day lends itself to back problems. Dr. Cebek has always been ready to help,and if you have an emergency, he manages to fit you in. With the number of chiropractors available, it's good to know which ones stand out in their profession. I would recommend Dr. Cebek to anyone in need of these services.

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cebek is a gifted chiropractor with a pleasant bedside manner. I went to see him with severe sciatica as a result of a bulging disk. Using a combination of adjustments, spine decompression therapy, ice & moist treatments, and core exercises, I am now pain free. I trust him completely. He also has helped my husband remain pain free from a bulging disk for more than ten years. I would highly recommend Dr. Cebek to anyone suffering from lower back pain.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

I have never wanted to go to a chiropractor - until a neck injury made it unaviodable. Dr. Cebek made me feel very comfortable with the process. He has also made my neck feel better!

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag