Rate Dr. David G. Renbarger

Dr. David G. Renbarger's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Renbarger. He has been my Dr. for many years. He cares about his patients and their well being. He doesn't make you feel like your on an assembly line of fast paced in out move on to the next type situation. I have moved now out of the area and will miss him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I had a chiropractor that got too rough and left me sore. After a head injury, I found this doctor. He adjusted me so that now I am almost pain free. I relax when he adjusts. I am healing rapidly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993520].votes_count ]]