Dr. Eric Cousino

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Eric Cousino has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2410229
25/08/12 5 5 5 5 Was total distraught when I found out that I had a disc herniation in my low back. My trainer and ortho both told me that I would need to sit out an entire season before I could play again. I went to PT multiple times as well as working with my trainers and even other chiros. Dr. Cousino really helped me get back to my sport and get me out of pain. It was great because he worked with my trainers and coaches and even my parents. He explained everything to me about 5 times because I was extremely frustrated that at 18 years old I have a back issue. In about 3 1/2 weeks later I was fixed. Dr. Cousino is the only doctor that helped me through this terrible time. Without him I would not have gotten my scholarship to college! Thank you Dr. C!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond

23/10/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1175152
23/05/10 4 5 5 5 Amazing Hands!!!!! Strong but soft and really helped me with my headaches and neck pain. Also has an athletic training degree and taught me a bunch of stretches while I'm at work. Also spends time and listens to what you have to say!!!!
Insurance: Oxford