Dr. Mark G. Wurth

Dr. Mark G. Wurth

Rate Dr. Mark G. Wurth

Dr. Mark G. Wurth's Ratings

Dr. Wurth is truly gifted. He is remarkable. Mine is a complicated case. I came to him unable to even move my neck. Injured by a car accident in lower back and upper back and neck. Dr. Wurth is an excellent Chiropractor. I moved and did not get to finish my treatment due to that and other heath issues. But he did so much good, I only wish I could have finished my course of treatment. I have faith in his abilities. And the staff is super sweet. The ladies in the office were were kind and sympathetic. He uses EMS and Ultrsound with adjustments which are needed to try and release muscle spasms. Some Chiropractors do not want to bother with ultrasound, but believe me it is necessary and EMS alone is not enough. He uses ice and laser treatment for some issues as are appropriate. I have a lot of respect for him as a Dr. And his Office Manager Pat is an absolute treasure so sweet and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wurth. God bless Dr. Wurth and his staff.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

This guy is a great doctor. he had me feeling like I was 20 years younger. #1 Doctor in nebraska!!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I suffered from sciatica and was in constant pain. My MD was little help in this area. I visited an orthopedic specialist and he advised Mark Wurth. I was pain free after 2 visits!! I have a severe scoliosis and he has helped with pain control in that area, too . He fixes the problem quickly, but doesn't have you return over and over as many chiroprators do. His philosophy is to visit when he is needed, only. He does suggest "routine maintenance" every 6 weeks or so, so the problems don't return. He is truly a gifted healer! I have referred him to several of my friends, all educators, who feel the same way. We refer to him as "Dr. Wonderful", because that's how he helps us to feel.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag