Rate Dr. Kevin Maggs

Dr. Kevin Maggs's Ratings

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Maggs. He is an endurance athlete himself, so he understands the rigors of training and how important it is to get healthy when injuries happen. At the same time, he will not hesitate to take a conservative approach to rehab when rushing can make the injury more severe. I know dozens of area runners/triathletes who swear by Maggs!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Maggs understands the importance of competition. I had a doctor tell me once that I wasn't going to win the race so what was the big deal. Dr. Magg's goal is to quickly relieve the problem and get you back to your sport. He's an amazing doctor with a great sense of humor. I recommend him to all my running friends.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

I had iliotibial band pain when running - wouldn't go away. I have seen a few doctors about this, but Dr. Maggs wathced me run and figured out why it was hurting. I've been doing the exercises he gave me and now I'm running with no more knee pain. Good stuff!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Maggs uses ART (Active Release Technique), this has been a monumental life saver for me. Not the typical chiropractor! All migraines have stopped. He is very knowledgeable and personable.

Submitted July 6, 2007 | flag