Rate Dr. Bruce Comstock

Dr. Bruce Comstock's Ratings

Dr. Comstock is a very knowledgeable man who really cares about his employees. While his receptionist can be a bit intimidating at first she is really a nice woman. Dr. Comstock helped me immensely with lower back issues and some joint pains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Comstock is amazing. Very knowledgeable and patient. Has helped me dramatically. If you want a Chiro who knows his trade and understands his patients, Dr Comstock is the one for you. He avoids annoying cracking and manipulations. He is a visionary in terms of his techniques. You need to look past the location and very unprofessional receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Dr. Comstock is a superb expert on how to help people with muscular skeletal pain. He is a genuinely nice person.After your visit with him you are feeling much better. He is an idealist and very special human being. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

With in 15 seconds of taking my shirt off I felt I had looked into the eyes of God. Dr. Comstock immediately identified the torn muscle that had been causing agonizing and crippling pain that my previous Dr. was blind to and causing more pain with each visit by ripping it apart further and further with long deep massage sessions, repetitive violent adjustment attempts 3 times a week and high volume EMS Acupuncture. Within the first visit my pain dropped 6o% and with in 6 weeks it was gone. You will not regret a single thing if you decide to take advantage of the expertise of this chiropractor. And he is a great guy to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Very knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. The receptionist is prompt and detailed. You will not go wrong choosing Dr. Comstock as your chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Bruce is excellent, he was able to get me running again. He is pleasant and personable and knows his stuff. He has good tips about weight training and stretching. I recommend him without hesitation. His receptionist, unfortunately, does not seems to possess his winsome personality and sense of humour, but she tries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Bruce has provided me with excellent care over for the last 15 years. I have seen other Chiropractic Doctor's but have never achieved the successful results I have with Bruce. He dedicates the time, effort and knowledge needed to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Excellent Chiro! I never get 'adjusted' but he uses many other treatments to help me for 30+ years - yikes is it that long now? I have used others but they don't compare. You sometimes hear atheletes say 'my chiro knows my body', well that's Bruce Comstock. He always gives tips on how to avoid problems, which work, when I follow them. He's passionate about his work, other chiro's seem to just start a treatment, then go to the next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I have been seeing Bruce since 98. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring person. I would consider him more than a Chiropractor and a good human being. He aims to treat you, unlike the other doctors that want just to collect money and just complete the visit. I am a life-time patient of Bruce.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Bruce is a caring chiro who will go out of his way to ensure that you are back doing your daily activitiesas soon as possible. He is very knowledgeable, professional, good listener and have a very good sense of humour. He will give you some exercice to do between appointments to ensure that you are healing faster. Very honest with his patients. The receptionist/manager of his office run it very well and with a professional attitude. I have been a patient of his since the early 1990's. I have recommended several friends and family and most of them have been satisfied and today they are still seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073814].votes_count ]]