Rate Dr. C. Gus Tsiapalis

Dr. C. Gus Tsiapalis's Ratings

Dr. Gus is a very caring chiropractor but he has not been able to help all people. In my case, he made many promises to help with my back issues and after 2 years I was no better off. It could be that my back could not be corrected, but he should not have raised hope and expectations. Not too pleased that he runs his practice based on volume, i.e. getting in as many people in as possible and turning them out in less than 2 minutes each. Also not pleased with the info. sessions he runs where they tend to include scare tactics on the horrible conditions you will likely face if you do not seek chiropractic care.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

A very kind man, is very knowledgeable and truly does care for your well-being. He made sure to explain everything to me, educate me on health and my care, and took care of me and my family. Good office environment and lovely staff.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gus was very helpful. I had troubles with backpain. He was very patient in explaining me everything in detail so I could understand where my pain came from. Since the adjustments my sleep and my overall wellness have improved. Dr. Tsiapalis is a competent and professional doctor who I would recommend any time.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

I had seen so many health professionals about my neck pain and nothing helped, it was just getting worse. Dr Gus was highly recommended to me. I am so happy I went to see him. He is very caring and has been so helpful. He took the time to explain things for the first time where it made sense, and explained what corrective care is and how it works. I am now living pain free, am sleeping well, am exercising again, and I have so much more energy. I also bring my kids to see him, and my son is breathing better, sleeping restfully, no longer has a chronic cough, and only had one cold this winter. Thanks Dr Gus!

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

The staff were pleasant, although everything was well scripted. I was referred by a friend, and really had never suffered from back pain, although my x-ray and scans showed that I was in terrible shape. (apparently) Next I was presented with a 12 month plan that would cost me thousands of dollars, with a commitment of 3 times a week. When I said I wasn't able to commit to that, it was forced upon me as an "investment in my health". As I left the office, they scheduled me for my next appointment, which I never agreed to, and on that day I received 3 phone calls from them asking where I was. After a couple weeks I received a letter in the mail, as well as emails. I believe Dr Gus is well educated, but I wasn't happy with the pressure and stalking.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag