Rate Dr. Charles Feng

Dr. Charles Feng's Ratings

I plan to make this my permanent place for chiropractic care and Physical Therapy. Dr. Feng is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. I felt comfortable as soon as I walked into the clinic. The receptionist greeted me right away and made me feel welcome and not just like a faceless patient. I am recovering from an ankle injury as well as a frozen shoulder. Dr. Feng gave me specific exercises to do on my own, adjusted my back and neck, and then was able to increase the mobility of my arm in just one visit. Something I have been unable to do for months. I highly recommend the care of Dr. Feng because he seems to genuinely care about your well-being and recovery.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

I have went to multiple chiropractors in my life -- probably around 6-7 of them in the east coast where I used to live. None of them can match up with Dr. Feng, because not only does he knows "spine/bones" (pardon the terms as I'm not medical), but he also knows the other components (muscles, etc). The chiropractors I used to visit then would literally take less than 1 minute of bone cracking. But Dr. Feng would look at everything as a whole and take his time in trying to determine what needs to be done. One other big plus that Dr. Feng has is his experience with dealing in sports injury (I think that's an extremely rare combination). My wife and I had sprained ankles on separate occasions, and one visit is all that was needed to make it go away. Recently, my 9 year old had an ankle problem too, and Dr. Feng solved that too. My other 4 year old loves Dr. Feng and literally jumps onto the chiropractor table without hesitation. Thank you, Dr. Feng, you ROCK!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

After years of insomnia, after 4 adjustments, I have been falling asleep and staying sleep for the night - its a miracle to me. I found Dr. Feng to be both professional and personable and his easy confidence and thoughtful patience helped me relax and I enjoy the adjustment. I walked out feeling like a new person.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

I sustained an injury to my left ankle on March 11th, 2011 while playing basketball, which was diagnosed as a grade 3 ankle sprain/dislocation with a complete tear of the anterior talofibular ligament. I immediately began attending ALL PRO Health Center and was treated by Dr. Feng. Seeing my ankle after the injury with the enormous amount of swelling and bruising made my rehabilitation difficult, but luckily Dr. Feng was able to use a combination of laser therapy and Kinesio taping to propagate my recovery. My experience with Dr.Feng's use of both the laser therapy and Kinesio tape has been positive and extremely helpful towards my continuing recovery. I could not have asked for a more professional and understanding person to help me through my injury than Dr. Feng.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

I was looking everywhere for a chiropractor and found Dr. Feng through a friend's recommendation. I called the office and they checked my insurance. To my surprise, they take Kaiser and I was blown away by their staff. Beware, the office is inside a gym and can be hard to find the first time. The doctor is very attentive and has a listened to my complaints. Didn't feel rushed and left feeling tons better. Will be back for another treatment soon

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feng is very good! Excellent care and friendly staff. A++++

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feng was very friendly and I felt great after I left the office. I would refer friends and family to Dr. Feng.

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag

Before seeing Dr. Feng, I was very skeptical about chiropractors. However, I felt Dr. Feng really listened to me. He took the time to take out a model spine and showed me what was happening to my back. Some of my friends and family which have seen other doctors were frustrated with their lack of improvement, have switched over to Dr. Feng.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag

WHat a knowledgable guy! This doc has it all... he gives you a thorough examination, he cares about his patients, he follows up, I'm never rushed, I got an exercise program to strengthen my core stability. If you want a chiropractor who is all about the money- go see someone else. If you want personal attention, go see Dr.Fang. I have had such amazing results that I wouldnt see anyone else.

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Feng is very caring, knowledgable, and skilled. His office staff is very polite and always takes time to answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Feng. UCLA, the Dodgers, and the Chiefs can't all be wrong!

Submitted June 17, 2007 | flag