Dr. Lorna Deveau

Rate Dr. Lorna Deveau

Dr. Lorna Deveau's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Lorna for over 2 years, she is Amazing, she has worked magic on my back first time i have been pain free in years. the staff is wonderful, very friendly. and easy to reach when needed. very thankful to have found her. thank you.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

My entire Family goes to Peak Energy and all have had positive results. Lorna and her entire staff are a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I just want to say that Dr. Lorna cares so much. I have never felt so cared for in the health industry as I do with her. Thank you Dr. Lorna!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Awesome- no more comment needed. Treats my whole family including daughter.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lorna is knowledgeable, kind, caring, helpful and always smiling. She genuinely wants to see her patients improve and does all she can to ensure that happens.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Took 6 treatment's for Calcium Buildup in the neck and was completely cured now can turn neck freely

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

I have C4-C5 C6-C7 encroachment and was very painfull. Dr. Lorna used the Pro Adjuster and within a few weeks became completely pain free. I am very greatful for what she has done for me. Many thanks.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Excellent results for me from application of PROadjuster technique.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Uses a new concept Motion X-Ray & Pro Adjuster to evaluate the spine I myself had neck problem,s & these were elimated in just 5 treatments & I can now turn my head without turning my whole body.

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag