Rate Dr. Lorna Deveau

Dr. Lorna Deveau's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Lorna for over 2 years, she is Amazing, she has worked magic on my back first time i have been pain free in years. the staff is wonderful, very friendly. and easy to reach when needed. very thankful to have found her. thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

My entire Family goes to Peak Energy and all have had positive results. Lorna and her entire staff are a pleasure to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I just want to say that Dr. Lorna cares so much. I have never felt so cared for in the health industry as I do with her. Thank you Dr. Lorna!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Awesome- no more comment needed. Treats my whole family including daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Dr. Lorna is knowledgeable, kind, caring, helpful and always smiling. She genuinely wants to see her patients improve and does all she can to ensure that happens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Took 6 treatment's for Calcium Buildup in the neck and was completely cured now can turn neck freely

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2009

I have C4-C5 C6-C7 encroachment and was very painfull. Dr. Lorna used the Pro Adjuster and within a few weeks became completely pain free. I am very greatful for what she has done for me. Many thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Excellent results for me from application of PROadjuster technique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Uses a new concept Motion X-Ray & Pro Adjuster to evaluate the spine I myself had neck problem,s & these were elimated in just 5 treatments & I can now turn my head without turning my whole body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119666].votes_count ]]