St Elizabeth

Hospital

Rate St Elizabeth

Ratings for St Elizabeth

Value

food was the worst, over priced, had surgery, and was put in a room no bigger than a closet..... i have claustraphobia, and was told it was the only place they had for me, before surgery i was told i would be in their new room to recover....nope, i was in a dead part of the hospital, i was fully choking, when tried to get help...... took what seemed like forever before a nurse showed up.....

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Value

I went to this Hospital's Emergency room in Appleton Wisconsin with an infection in my foot. I was told by them NOT to bother them in the Emergency Room for such an issue. It is a Holiday weekend and all other medical centers are closed. I would not recommend this facility to any one, as they can not be bothered to provide medical treatment.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Value

Nice Doctor, some staff need improvement. While husband in surgery I told the girl at desk I will be in the cafe and wrote it down on the write-on board. The hospital day surgery room is too small. Doctor found me in cafe to talk about him and is in recovery. Waited and waited for someone to let me know he was back in room. Finally after two hours I went back to his room. He was dresses waiting for me. No one knew where I was!!! I told the girl and it was on the board! Very disappointed with the girl and no one read the board as to where I was.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Value

This is in regards to the Heart and Lung center at St. Elizabeth's Hospital. It appears to be in disarray. The center cancels patients appointments without notifying them, I waited 2 1/2 hours and never got to see the Doctor I had an appointment for. One gentlemen was screaming at the Hospital personnel about his appointment they cancelled on him. I never got to see the Doctor he couldn't figure out how to use his laptop. The management of the Hospital found nothing wrong with this scenario. This facility DOES NOT in anyway put the patient first, it would be best NOT to use this facility, if you have an urgent medical problem LEAVE APPLETON!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Doctors at St Elizabeth

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.