Palestine Regional Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Palestine Regional Medical Center

Ratings for Palestine Regional Medical Center

Value

Poor nursing service in a short hospital stay. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Value

Dirty hospital, unhappy staff and doctors who would rather order more and more tests than actually touch a patient. Do yourself a favor and drive on.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Value

Sad. Got staff from them billing not correct..beware. Missed main diagnosis felt like a number

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Value

Was in the ER and charged 1000 for the doctor to stand in the doorway without laying a finger on me to tell me i am fine. Went to Mother Francis in Tyler the next day because i still didn't feel well and was admitted and treated.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Value

I stayed at this hospital 4 days and did not find a single nurse on any shift to be caring or responsive. I complained to management but they never followed up with me on any issue.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Doctors at Palestine Regional Medical Center

Dr. Robert J. Pate

Dr. Robert J. Pate

Latest Rating

Excellent doctor ! I've been seeing him 15 yrs and he has the best bedside manners of any doctor I ever had

Dr. Joseph T. Tretta

Dr. Joseph T. Tretta

Latest Rating

Always takes time to answer questions. His nurse is also very nice and knowledgeable.

Dr. Lloyd Michael Wilkinson

Dr. Lloyd Michael Wilkinson

Latest Rating

Very wise doctor, knows what he is talking about. Thank you for fixing my stomach issues

Dr. Charles V. Bennett

Dr. Charles V. Bennett

Latest Rating

Used as an OB for my first pregnancy. I was young and scared. Dr Bennett never took the time to explain things to me. Towards the 35th week of my pregnancy I told hi... Read more