Valley Baptist Medical Center

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

If I could give this Hospital a zero for the performance of not caring I would display it large enough so everyone could see it loud and clear.. My sister had fallen at her work place. She had a knot the size of a golf ball on her right side of her face. Injured her shoulder, knee, and elbow's. She had neck surgery a few years ago and the fall had repercussion on her injuries . PA made comments of her having shingles but not accepting it was the scrape marks off the asphalt pavement from the injury . Kindness was not given on a Thursday afternoon. Attitude for walking in and not excluding the person that transports you to the other departments as to the Nurse who evaluated the patient. No cleaning up the patient or given an ointment to her scrapes and no ice packs what so ever for the swelling on her face , shoulder, elbow. You've heard that county hospitals (Chicago) are your worst nightmares, well my sister would go to county anytime for the kindness and respect that is shown. What a eye opener for Rio Grande Valley.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Doctors at Valley Baptist Medical Center

Dr. Susan D. Hunter

Dr. Susan D. Hunter

Latest Rating

All this woman did was waste my time and money. I had to drive to Houston to finally get the help I needed. She is a horrible diagnostician.

Dr. Joseph J. Ernst

Dr. Joseph J. Ernst

1 review

Latest Rating

He was not only wonderful with my surgery he makes you feel at home with his sweet soft spoken ways! i recomended him to all my friends and family!

Dr. Danilo K. Asase

Dr. Danilo K. Asase

Latest Rating

Couldn't find the reason for the problem so just dismissed me. Office staff overcharged for a co-pay and promised refund, never happened. Very poor experience.

Dr. Juan A. Maldonado

Dr. Juan A. Maldonado

Latest Rating

Can't trust. Long wait. Did. Not help me at all. But nice guy if you like that. Staff not curious to me

Dr. Estela Sosa

Dr. Estela Sosa

Latest Rating

Dr. Sosa and her staff were very professional, knowledgeable and kind. Office atmosphere is intimate and inviting. I highly recommend Dr. Sosa.

Dr. Luis E. Eguia