SIERRA PROVIDENCE EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate SIERRA PROVIDENCE EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for SIERRA PROVIDENCE EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Value

I took my son in through ER and waited 3 hours and he was only called for blood pressure and weight. During our wait, I went to the Ladies Restroom and it was filthy. No toilet paper, no soap, no paper towels. I reported it to the person at the window and after an hour still no one showed up. We ended up leaving to another facility across the street, Neighborhood Emergency where they treated my son immediately. A week after this incident, I received a bill from Hospitals of Providence for $800! They called me for the insurance information so they could file it. I alerted my insurance to not pay it and I am in the dispute process. Who charges $800 for a blood pressure check and weight record. I'll never go there again! We pay plenty of taxes in my neighborhood and it's filthy and they don't care about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Value

Every time my mother was admitted we had an amazing experience ! I cant wait to deliver my child at this location !!! I recommend for anyone who is looking for a hospital !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Value

The last time I took my father there, my god where did those nurse come from. Attitude was very bad. Board of directors please you need to clean house.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Doctors at SIERRA PROVIDENCE EAST MEDICAL CENTER

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.