Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital

Hospital

Rate Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital

Ratings for Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital

Value

ready to jump of bridge . one of these days .days r getting rougher than batter now days . right now taking it one day at time .just hang on right now

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Value

I don’t know how much it’s changed but I remember that this place was great. If I needed help, the nurses were always there for me. They made sure I ate and took my meds and got out of bed on time. Group therapy was relaxing and fun and everyone got along. Idk what these other people are talking about, the nurses were nothing but kind to me. We’d watch movies, play games, have snack time. One guy even got to bring in a guitar and we’d sit in the therapy room together and sing while we played. I think I was 13 when I went in.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

Nurses have treated me like I’m a terrible bother because the psychiatrist apparently wrote all my med times down wrong and are basically not very friendly given the circumstances.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Value

This is not a bad hospital for what it is, but, is certainly not the best . The facility is outdated and unpleasant. Most facilities post millennium do not have bars or metal screens. The furniture was very basic and uncomfortable. No pictures, plants, not one sofa as seen in more modern facilitates. Its very institutional and is not designed with patient comfort in mind. The nursing staff was okay, not top notch. One nurse acted very unprofessional, and frankly, I was surprised by her rudeness - not to me but, to another patient. The medication nurse made a mistake in giving me the wrong medicine. Fortunately, I caught it before I took it. She was very apologetic, yet admitted "it happens on occasion" not good! I would not seek care from them in the future and I can't recommend them knowing what I do know.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Value

Spent 3 lonh weels, in a wheehair-- inadeqet room. Could not usd the showet , because they did not have shower benches?? I would nevef recommend this place!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Value

This place is awful. The residents do not know what they are doing, even under supervision. Stay out of this place. Find help elsewhere, maybe at a church.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

It overall was okay, when I joked around though one of my nurses, Betsy, would always get onto me. :(

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Value

The "doctors" here are absolutely horrible and just megalomaniacal pricks. They don't care about people. They just want to milk people's insurance and make money.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

The doctors at this facility are highly unethical and unprofessional. Quite frankly I think that they need mental health treatment themselves. Keep your family away from this place. They violate their supposed oath to first do no harm. They caused a tremendous amount of harm! I hope they go out of business. I hope they are sued out of existence.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Value

worthless place do not go there . the CEO and the President of the establishment are money hungry manager of place Devin did not get a last name is rude not person friendly place

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Doctors at Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.