Rate Woodridge Hospital

Ratings for Woodridge Hospital

Value

Don't provide psychological testing, lick and a promise diagnostically. They don't keep patients long enough for a competent observation and assessment of their problems. Pass out out pills and out the door. Patients are treated as ciphers. Security guards not helpful and know nothing about dealing with mental health issues.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Value

This place is atrocious! Nasty! Dr. B is a disgrace! I would be glad to talk to anyone about my experience there.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Value

Had some thoughts of suicide and wentto the ER for advice. They conned me into voluntarily admitting myself. First thought as I walk in the door was JAIL. Strip search and all. The first and only night I stayed was enough for me. I was not giving any meds that I normally take and a Dr. did not speak to me until the next day. I immediately told him to discharge me as he could not hold me under voluntary admission. This place is best suited foe drug addict , rehab , etc. You do not want to go here for any psychiatric needs. You will go nuts before you get meds , you wont sleep , or eat unless you enjoy confinement. Stay away and get private practice help for psychiatric needs. Do not let Doogie Houser from JC Med Center talk you into checking in voluntarily.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Value

Not the best or the worst of facilities. There are some very good doctors but, you will not see them often. Group meetings are generally well moderated. Very few staff have bad attitudes. Don't expect access to benzodiazapines. Food is GREAT. As in any such place, count your meds when they are give to you because med nurses anywhere pilfer them.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Doctors at Woodridge Hospital

Dr. Hetal K. Brahmbhatt

Dr. Hetal K. Brahmbhatt

Latest Rating

Dr. Brahmbhatt Is dishonest. He also makes fun and mocks real Americans of Christian faith. I despise him!

Dr. Safia M. Sabri

Dr. Safia M. Sabri

1 review

Latest Rating

Poor communication, poor aftercare.

Dr. William Diebold