SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER

Value

I’m in shock that the PA with this firm told me I was an inconvenience and I missed appointments when in reality I did not miss appointments. The head receptionist is very very very nice but she turned on me today and took the side of her office. She told me over and over she would get back with me and I have it on tape recording. That is legal in the state of Oklahoma. She told me she turned it over to medical records to call me six weeks ago. I have gone without my medicine. I have been very sick and ill because I have not had renewal on my medicine And they’re not even controlled substances. Just something simply for my stomach so I can not vomit and have reflux in the mornings. She would not Renée this and they’re not even controlled substances. Just something simply for my stomach so I can not vomit and have reflux in the mornings. She would not renew this. She did not give me any time to find a new doctor. I never heard back from the receptionist and today she hung up on me because she said she turned it over to medical records and they were supposed to get back with me. They never did ! I finally had to call medical records this past week to let them know I found a new doctor because they had never gotten back with me. Never! Who is lying? IDK ? I asked for an apology on speaker phone in front of an RN today and she was so defensive and chewed me out then hung up on me. All I asked for was an apology. I am very very sick. I just wanted her to acknowledge the fact that after four times of telling me she would get back with me she never did. I have to say she is a very nice kind person but I think she had to do this in order not to get fired . So where in the hell is the response six weeks ago as I have gone without my meds from the medical records person she turned it over to? I called her 3 days ago and asked for my records. End of story I’m tired of people covering each other‘s ass . I’m still waiting on apology ! If I did something wrong and I told someone I would get back to them for different times, I would say “you know what, I apologize I never called you back” I turned it over to medical records and I’m so sorry they never got back with you and you have gone without medicine for six weeks. I did what I could and “ YES, I apologize because you have gone without your medicine and I never got back with you and even told you I turned it over to medical records. It was never your fault because we went through the reason we did not want to see you any longer. It wasn’t your fault. It was miscommunication. “I am sorry “ I will tell the medical Records girl she should have given you the courtesy to have proceeded with a new doctor six weeks ago. She did not. Maybe she’s the one who owes you an apology ! I thought kind of person when I do something wrong I like to apologize and honor the person I did wrong. Why can’t these people do this? I don’t understand why they could not have just apologized and said I’ve gotten very rude !

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

I went to Summit Medical Center in Edmond, OK for a sleep study. The tech seemed nice enough but I could not over come how nasty appearing the room was. The walls were dirty and scratched up, the carpet had many stains with dead bugs atop it and the bathroom smelled of urine. The bed was uninviting with plastic pillows and the lights continuously flickered - creepy! I left without a sleep study because my anxiety level hit the roof. I have had sleep studies in the past and each facility was warm and inviting, home like. This place was worse than a Motel 6 with an added fear of bedbugs. The tech dismissed the room by claiming they study a lot of kids. I already have a sleeping problem and felt I could not give an accurate sleep study because of how uncomfortable I felt.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Had a wonderful experience at the hospital. Great Staff and fantastic nursing staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Doctors at SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.