Brookhaven Memorial

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Was severely tormented and ridiculed by ER staff after sustaining numerous severe injuries to my face head and body from an automobile accident. They let police harass me in a hospital room where they isolated me to torment me. They assumed a car accident was the result of doing drugs. I was arrested handcuffed like a major criminal received no medical treatment for my injuries. I left with broken ribs, hip injury, head trauma, 2 broken eye orbits broken nose, teeth, broken cheekbones, back injury, left with glass in my legs and scalp. They realized I was not on drugs and let me go 2 hours after being arrested. Was transported via ambulance numerous times for severe pain from injuries sustained in accident. Unfortunately they bring you to nearest hospital. They discharged me right away. No exam no tests no treatment for severe agony and pain that I was in..i suffered internal injuries as well. Went by ambulance several more times. They didn't even as much as take my temperature. They came in and out of hospital ER room with smiles laughing as I cried in pain. I asked for a patent advocate but was told they were not available. I was on the floor from the pain as police and EMTs looked down at me when ambulance showed up to take me back to Brookhaven Hospital 1 of the last times I went to that hospital. Apparently police probably the one that arrested me the day of the MVA. Thought this was so comical that I was crying on floor in pain. I want to add that someone was killed in this accident my mother. And day of accident apparently this was a joke to them as well. The arresting officer was laughing about that , death of an old woman..i would recommend that you seek medical treatment elsewhere. I've never experienced or heard of anything so disgusting like this in my entire life. I think one would receive better medical treatment at a Vet hospital. They should be shut down.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Doctors at Brookhaven Memorial

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.