Maimonides Medical Center

Maimonides Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Maimonides Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Maimonides Medical Center

Value

Couldn't have been taken to a better hospital when I had a heart attack. The doctors brought me back 5 times and I suffered no heart muscle damage at all due to their quick and skillful actions with stent implant. Absolutely great, life-saving team!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2016 | flag

Value

Do not use their psychiatric facilities! They physically accost you, and use covert drugs like Thorazine and Haldol ala 1950's style!

Submitted April 15, 2015 | flag

Value

Great experience in pediatric ER! Doctors were very thorough.

Submitted March 23, 2015 | flag

Value

Cardiothoracic Surgeon Dr. Shaw, MD is the greatest, wouldn't trade him for the world!!! Thank you for being a major part of my life.........

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015 | flag

Value

I went over there. The people working were very calm with the patient, and they will never let you down with the service provided. Doctors and nurses were very helpful and friendly.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2015 | flag

Value

Their doctors and surgeons saved both of my parents.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2014 | flag

Value

Very pleased with the entire staff , from the nurses on the 4 th fl. Pre op to the anesiologist to post op recovery room nurse , to my 3 room nurses on the 8 th fl. Cleo , jonna and Jennifer . And all the other nurses that took my temp . Etc. Thank you all for taking care of me and watching over me ,all of you are truly a Hugh asset to your professions sincerely mr. Walter hoffmann ( I was there on 3/29 , and 3/30 th 2012 for prostate surgery)

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag