Saint Rose Sienna

Saint Rose Sienna

Hospital

Rate Saint Rose Sienna

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Saint Rose Sienna

Value

Ever since Barnard came, he has cut essential services like he did at Valley Hospital and UMC Hospital. He replaces doctors with assistants..beware. This place used to be good.

Submitted March 3, 2016 | flag

Value

This use to be a great hospital however, after my husbands last stay there we will never go back. The emergency room was like a war zone and patients were just in the hall ways and any little bit of wall space they could put them in. When I went to find my husband at the emergency the number they had for his bed was a made up number and even the nursing staff didn't know where to find that number so a nurse and I walked around until we found him. It took about 20 hours to get him into an actual room and then he was over medicated and became incoherent and tried to leave the hospital 3 times which he doesn't even remember. The fourth time he tried to leave he succeeded and I had to go drive around in my car for over a half hour to locate him. He doesn't even remember any of what took place. When I told the nurse that he had left I had tell her to call security and I told her I was going to go see if I could find him and she just said well if you find him will you let us know. No one from the hospital even called me to see if he was ok as I called his doctor and told him to just check him out as I would not take him back there due to the lack of professionalism and the risk to my husband. I stay awake to ensure the medicine got out of is system so he knew where he was and what was going on. I have never seen the likes of such very poor medical help. Less then 2 weeks later I had to take him to another hospital emergency and what a difference .... a pleasant difference if that can be said about an emergency. He was admitted to the hospital and is still there due to the very serious nature of his illness. Had St. Rose Sienna taken proper care I have to think that he may not have ended up back in the hospital in just a matter of days. I even had staff members tell me that they won't even take their own families to Saint Rose Sienna and now I can understand why. The VERY WORST treatment ever!!!! Yet, we have to pay for such poor service or I should say non-service. Since Dignity Health has purchased the hospitals they have become a terrible place to go for help.

Submitted April 3, 2015 | flag

Value

This is an outstanding facility. I consider myself lucky to have this hospital available to me.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014 | flag

Value

Excellent care, the best hospital I have ever been in.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Value

Lots of help, but seemingly a lack of communications between Doctors. Surgeon who treats patient should maintain more follow up controls or at least ensure better communications with patient via hospital Doctors. Very well in their preparations for any upcoming surgery i.e. classes, demos etc.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2011 | flag